[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit /tv/ tricked you into watching.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Penny-Dreadful.jpg (584 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Penny-Dreadful.jpg
584 KB, 2560x1536
ITT: Shit /tv/ tricked you into watching.
>>
me on the right
>>
>>72026644
Why was the series finale so shit?
>>
>>72026723
Season 2 ending = real ending
>>
File: S03e06_Cationa_headshot01.jpg (98 KB, 642x360) Image search: [Google]
S03e06_Cationa_headshot01.jpg
98 KB, 642x360
spinoff when?
>>
>>72026644
/tv/ got me into H3H3 right when he went full shit and now does gay running jokes with no reactions vids.
>>
File: 1318688689041.jpg (4 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
1318688689041.jpg
4 KB, 238x195
>>72026723
>>72026779

OP here. I'm only a few episodes into season 2 and am already wanting to drop it. As soon as Madame Kali ran into Sir Malcolm in the gun store at the end of season 1, I thought "Oh fuck, they better not be setting her up as the horribly written, 'strong' female villain that takes up way too much screentime and ruins the show." And that's exactly what happens.

Season 1 is decent despite all the pointless sex scenes, especially Dorian's. Him fucking Vanessa was his only sex scene that served the plot in any way, every other one was an unneeded attempt of showing what a hedonistic sex pervert he is, something which could be established with just the orgy at his house scene.
>>
File: cia_checkem.jpg (38 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
cia_checkem.jpg
38 KB, 472x472
>>72026644
>>
>>72027020
>watching youtubers
>wanting to watch reaction vids

underage
>>
>>72027495
>Season 1 is decent despite all the pointless sex scenes, especially Dorian's. Him fucking Vanessa was his only sex scene that served the plot in any way, every other one was an unneeded attempt of showing what a hedonistic sex pervert he is, something which could be established with just the orgy at his house scene.

Moron. You don't see the relevance in him sleeping with the cowboy who is by all accounts completely straight? Idiot.
>>
>>72026644
There Will Be Blood
Twin Peaks
Drive
Nightcrawler
>>
>>72026644
I didn't even make it through the first episode.
>>
>>72027495
Honestly imo the series went to shit after s1 after that you could tell the creator of the show had no idea what to do with the characters or plotlines after s1.

Dorian Gray was wasted as a character badly here OP he doesn't finally do something until he end of s3

Also I will say that I admire the creator willing to get 3 season worth of his waifu having so much close ups on screen.
>>
>>72026644
Why was the action so fucking terrible? With the budget and effort in everything they had, the action was just turd. It got at its worst when those stupid bald naked witches were running out of the front door of the house.

The fighing choreography was worse than anything in a Nolan movie
>>
>>72026644
Would have been good without the forced SJW agenda trash. Could have have been a good version of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
>>
File: the-strain-poster.jpg (592 KB, 864x1296) Image search: [Google]
the-strain-poster.jpg
592 KB, 864x1296
Is this show any good?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.