[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this fucking bitch ruined the whole show as soon as this bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
this fucking bitch ruined the whole show

as soon as this bitch started taking 50% of the episodes screentime the show turned to unwatchable shit
>>
I like how she killed a capo in a mafia that controls New Jersey and flees back to Seattle and then just comes back again the next season like it didn't even happen.

Good writing /t/v/ said.
>>
Completely agree, I had to stop watching because of her. Same with Preacher, the black girl in that makes it unwatchable.
>>
>>72026620
She walks like she has a pair of balls
>>
>>72026620
>>72026653
>>72026662
>hating Janice this much
Janice is a horrible person, maybe the worst person on the show, but she is part of what makes the show great. also, since Livia dies so early, she HAS to be the family member that drags Tony down. the show needed that dynamic.
>>
>>72026778
>but she is part of what makes the show great

spotted the fucking numale cuck right there

fuck off back to r3ddit
>>
>>72026620
>some black dude in a hummer

LOL

such a genius show
>>
>>72026825
He's right. Like it or not she's involved in some of the biggest and best moments of the show, and really adds to Tony's character A LOT, which makes the show all the more real and entertaining. You realize she can BE shitty, that's the entire point, her obnoxiousness? Same thing with Peggy Hill. They are so well-written and realistic characters that you never see on TV
>>
File: 1453830739501.webm (489 KB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
1453830739501.webm
489 KB, 202x360
>>72026938
another numalecuck right here

is reddit offline today?
>>
she did fucking suck and was a shitty fucking terrible person but she made me like tony even more.

he'd always be dealing with her shit or cleaning up her fucking messes when he'd rather just be watching history channel eatin the gabagool
>>
>>72027022
>>72026825
Good arguments.
>>
>>72026938
>>72026778
Good Cucks.
>>
If not for Janice, we would never have 'sacre blu, where is me mama?' Suck it haters
>>
>>72026825
>We did it 4chan xD
>>
Janice Soprano might be the most effective pleb-filter in TV history.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 750x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 750x489
>>72026620
Which character is 4chan and which character is reddit. I feel like Tony is 4chan and Janice is reddit. Tony is just an all-round boss and general bad ass whereas Janice is annoying and whiny af. Similar to 4chan vs reddit. Could just be a coincidence but I've wondered if the writers did this on purpose. Either way, it makes for entertaining television. Would be interested to hear your theories on which character is 4chan and which character is reddit and why.
>>
>>72029333
and paulie is ifunny.co
>>
>>72029333
I love in that scene where Tony goes END OF SUBJECT!

That's the scene, right? Where Junior says he didn't have the makings of a varsity athlete?
>>
sure, she is a bitch. that is the whole point of her character. you're not supposed to like everyone.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.