[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Makes a movie where Batman brands and kills criminals >Filipinos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: pusher.jpg (135 KB, 960x841) Image search: [Google]
pusher.jpg
135 KB, 960x841
>Makes a movie where Batman brands and kills criminals
>Filipinos start bat-branding and murdering drug dealers

What's next for Zack 'Filipino-killing Kino' Snyder?
>>
>>72026383
Awesome
>>
>filipinos

who literally fucking cares, they're the niggers of SEA
>>
File: 1464331870678.jpg (12 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
1464331870678.jpg
12 KB, 213x237
>>72026383
>Filipinos start bat-branding and murdering drug dealers
I don't see any problem in here.
>>
>>72026592
they are murdering individuals that wants to start a business
>>
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>72026383
They could also just, you know, legalize it and tax it.
That way everyone's happy and no on needs to die.

But no, think with your feelings, not with your head.
>>
File: roooooo.png (40 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
roooooo.png
40 KB, 800x800
>>72026622
>>
File: 1451678471435.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451678471435.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>72026654
>>
>>72026654

>legalize it
>this gives drug rings more power

You've never been to the Phillipines, nor seen how bad it is over there. Duerte Harry is the hero the people need and want.
>>
Unless its just a young teenager that was murdered by a druglord for not agreeing to sell narcotics. And then as a final insult HE was branded as a drug lord.
And so kids, that's why vigilantism is total crap.
When you travel down this particular road pretty soon you're lighting people on fire who were recently doused in gasoline because they were accused of being warlocks/witches (See Africa)
>>
>>72026730
How on earth does being in competition with the government for the drug market give them more power?
The only power they have, is the fact that they're the only ones willing to face life in prison or death for smuggling/producing narcotics.

If the government legalized it, there'd be no black market, and they would make great profit as well.
>>
>>72026654
Philippines is a shithole that won't help

>>>72026716
>>
>>72026730
But isnt Philipinos the most powerful race in the world?
>>
It's not Synder, It's Duterte.
He told people to kill drug dealer and addicts as they please. His campaign promise was to kill 10,000 criminals but of course like a typical politician, he just lets the people do all the work.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/11/philippine-president-duterte-harry-acts-pledge-kill-drug-dealers/86936916/
>>
At least they're actually amounting to something rather than shooting up a random US theater.

Kiss my ass Nolan.
>>
>>72026793

>being in competition with the government

Where do you think the government gets the drugs? From the dealers. When Colorado legalized weed, the suppliers didn't magically show up, it was already present growers and pushers making huge bank.

All that would happen is that the drug pushers hire out a bunch of middlemen to obscure their tracks. That's how drug markets work. In fact I'll tell you how shit goes with drugs.

> there'd be no black market, and they would make great profit as well.

That's not what the filipinos want. They want actual safety and not chinese drug cartels raping and kidnapping at they please. There's more to life than money, you vapid cunt.
>>
>>72026730
That is literally the opposite of what happens you fucking dolt. You do realize we have historical, real world, proof of this right?
>>
>>72026979
>I am literally to stupid to argue with
>>
>>72027001

>we have actual proof
>doesn't post it

kys familia
>>
>>72027035

>I have no experience in the drug game or logistics
>>
>>72026979
You're a retarded fuckstain, senpai.

You have government run facilities that produce drugs that are (moderately) safe and tested, who wont sell to under 18's and who also all have university degrees.

Sure, some scumbag may try making coke way out in the jungle, but there's no way they could compete with fullscale production in modern labs.

They'd be forced out of the market.
>>
>>72026383
Post some beautiful Filipino waifus!
>>
>>72026383
>What's the difference between you and me?
>I'M NOT A 13 YEAR OLD PROSTITUTE
>>
>>72026592
>state sponsered lynchings aren't a problem
>convincing the public to be accepting of mass violence isn't a problem
Drug dealers I can see people accepting, drug addicts just seems cruel. But its very easy to go from that to having people in the streets killing political dissidents, or ethnic minorities once you've given the masses that bit of power and taste for blood
>>
>>72027104

>You have government run facilities that produce drugs that are
>modern labs
>university degrees

This is the Phillipines bruh. They're not going to devote buildings and farms to drugs just to make more money. They're going to import it (aka work with the Chinese drug dealers). Have I mentioned that the phillipines are a poor country? Because they're fucking poor.

>who wont sell to under 18

When in the history of everything has that ever worked or wasn't easily bypassed?
>>
>>72027247
Of course it can be bypassed, but then again so can most rules and regulations.

More youths in Denmark have tried or do Hash than in Holland where it's legal.
>>
>>72026383
COOL
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.