[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard for privileged, undeserving white men to accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 45438980.png (460 KB, 605x458) Image search: [Google]
45438980.png
460 KB, 605x458
Why is it so hard for privileged, undeserving white men to accept their replacement in all aspects of society by women and "minorities"?
>>
>>72026085
I really feel terrible for young males today. Society was indifferent when I was growing up, now they are straight up anti male from birth.
>>
>>72026085
Yeah, fuck the patriarchy, Ghostbusters is for Womyn now.
>>
>>72026139

Exactly 78% of boys today are growing up gay or turning into women, so they're fitting in to modern times very well.
>>
>>72026085
Those women and minorities still need white mens help just to get into these replacement positions.
>>
>she needs heroes too

then make new ones for her.

If they're reusing old ones then it's obvious they care about more than the 'le new generation having some role models'
>>
>>72026258
And they only want the glamor jobs.
>>
File: melissa-mccarthy.jpg (82 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
melissa-mccarthy.jpg
82 KB, 446x299
If females wants movies with females protagonist they can do it.
The thing is, they want males to do it for them.
We have good movie with male protagonist because we have talented male director.

Don't beg them to do movie for you, make movie yourself you lazy talentless fat feminist
>>
File: feig_a.jpg (190 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
feig_a.jpg
190 KB, 648x365
replaced in all aspects of society by women?

Remind me who s the director...
Hehe you only have the thing we give you because you are not capable of being creative
>>
File: Disneya 893.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Disneya 893.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>72026085
>Implying you need to be a female super hero for girls to have heros.
>>
>>72026139
there was a super bowl commerical last year where sarah silverman says "SORRY, IT'S A BOY!!!" to a mother who's just delivered. like literally that's the joke. boys suck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.