[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AWWWWWW HERE IT GOES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: awwwh here it goes.png (217 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
awwwh here it goes.png
217 KB, 500x378
AWWWWWW HERE IT GOES
>>
I never noticed it was Food Lion brand soda.
>>
>>72025587
Being named Kel is suffering
>>
WHY

DOON DOON DOOOOON
>>
>>72025771

>That episode where Kel's father comes back and pisses off, not even caring about whether to keep in touch with him or give him a birthday card
>>
I hated this show as a child.
Especially that fucking theme song.
>>
>>72025885
How can anyone hate Coolio?
>>
even nickelodeon used stereotypes in their humor what happened to the world
where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>72026364
Sounded like shit.

>>72026704
What stereotypes? Cause that's not grape soda Kel loves.
>>
File: this is it.jpg (30 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
this is it.jpg
30 KB, 436x436
>mfw I have a radio in my car
>>
>>72026742
blacks love orange soda just as much as grape soda whitey
>>
>>72027088
Do they?
We ran outta Pepsi once at a pizza place I worked, and I was just going to bring them Diet, but the black cashier was like, You going' to the ghetto? Black's don't do diet, bring em rootbeer.
Never heard about them like orange as a stereotype. I mean, of course they like it.
>>
>>72025771
Who loves orange soda?
>>
>>72027159
>I was just going to bring them Diet

You disgusting fucking faggot, I would have definitely not tipped your lazy bitch ass. Fuck off, you made me genuinely mad.
>>
>>72027224
What you want, Brisk?
No one tips in the ghetto, they're very mean and it's dangerous and they try to set you up. (Like having you deliver to a burn out house, then when you try to call them back, the number is out of service. Never go up to the front door without calling first from the car/street)

I shake all sodas going to the ghetto anyway.
>>
>that episode where they suspect Kenan's dad is a violent jewel thief
>>
>>72027324
Fucking go to the store and buy me a pepsi, faggot. Or bring Orange pop, or rootbeer, or whatever. Nobody wants diet anything, or they would have asked for it. I would literally fire you if you worked for me at the pizzeria, mama mia.
>>
>>72027443
Bruh, you're missing the point. Unless you wait around to drink that soda, it's going all over that trashpile you call your floor.
Dr. Pepper all over your used needles and shit.

*shake* *shake*
>>
I DID IT
>>
>>72027553
Oh, you're saying you're bringing Diet because it's the ghetto and it's niggers so who cares. I thought you would do this to anybody because you're a loathsome faggot. My mistake.
>>
>>72027594
Yeah, non-dangerous areas where people don't try to rob me get a couple phone calls at least to try and ask 'em want they want, before we just bring them something else.
>>
>>72027685
9/10 would tip
>>
>>72027697
I'll remember the address and hook you up with extra sauces, bruh
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.