[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished season 1. What the fuck did I just watch? Ten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1443323325238.jpg (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443323325238.jpg
12 KB, 500x500
Just finished season 1.

What the fuck did I just watch? Ten episodes of people getting consumed by pain, suffering and guilt. Is season 2 any different?

It was pretty good, but so depressing.
>>
>What the fuck did I just watch?

It doesn't matter.
>>
>>72024368
It's been a while since watching The Leftovers, but for whatever reason I remember season 2 feeling like a whole new show, but still with the same depressing narrative. Maybe it's the new location they filmed the second season, but it was super good. It was the same, but still felt so fresh. Probably even better than the first season. Especially towards the end. Patty was better this time around too.
>>
>>72024368
GOAT SHOW GOAT SHOW GOAT SHOW
>>
Season 2 is very different but still very depressing
>>
>>72024368

Christian propaganda made by hacks.
>>
>>72024368
>Is season 2 any different?
kek
>>
>>72024368
more meaningless Lindelof horseshit.
also
melancholy 3 note piano song on infinite repeat.
>>
>>72024368
It's all garbage, all of it.

Instead of some freaky incident that happens that's never really explored or answered since the writer never meant for it to matter (their own words) it could have just been an accident at some huge factory that claimed a lot of lives and workers in the town and the same story could have been told, it's just bait for people that like sci-fi/fantasy weird shit and trick you into thinking it's about that.

It's without any value or merit. Stay away. Unless you actually enjoy pointless drama for the sake of drama without any motivation to keep you watching outside of sick curiosity of the ordinary.
>>
>>72026079

I'll never understand how this show gets such a bipolar reaction. Everyone who didn't enjoy it REALLY fucking hated it. Really makes ya think about their states of mind
>>
>>72024368
season 2 is pretty different. more action and less melodrama. 100 % worth watching if you liked season one. don't listen to the retards here just watch it for yourself.
>>
Everyone complains that this show won't explain anything but I have to put the blame on them because the show pretty much says, "lol let the mystery be" so it's like what did you expect? it's your fault for watching it you dummy.
>>
File: mood.gif (353 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mood.gif
353 KB, 200x200
>>72024368
weird, I finished season 1 like 2 days ago

was gonna start season 2 today, really like the show

also braces Jill a CUTE
>>
>>72026099
>people didn't like so they must be crazy
Fuck off, that anon actually brought up a really great point. Lindelof wants so badly to be a great fantasy writer, but beyond initial premises he's pure shit. He thinks he's some kind of genius because he doesn't use deus ex machinas to end his stories but it's not any smarter using them in the beginning or middle of your story when you're just running out of ideas. He just uses the fantasy genre to mask his ineptitude and morons eat it up.
>>
>>72024541
but season 2 is about rebuilding what was lost
>>
>>72026241
>Kyun kyun
>Kyun kyun
>My boyfriend's a pilot now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.