[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What opinion has /tv/ about Maximum Overdrive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 51DejZIMVNL.jpg (51 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
51DejZIMVNL.jpg
51 KB, 356x500
What opinion has /tv/ about Maximum Overdrive?
>>
>>72023055
Never seen it, but I am going to a screening of it next week. Should be fun
>>
Devilishly subversive post, friend! :)
Simply epic
>>
They're at the gas station most of the time and it gets boring.
>>
I'd rate it at nine out of one more than ten.True allahkino.
>>
>>72023055
It's great. Seriously anyone who hasn't seen it should check it out.
>>
>>72023055

the director had substance abuse problems and fought with his wife but they just blamed his work culture
>>
>>72023055
Posting this in the current day isn't Nice.
>>
I'm legitimately upset we will never see the unrated edition with the over-the-top gore that was cut.

Prime comfy-kino.

I've been to the filming site because it's like a half hour away but it looks nothing like the movie
>>
I had it on VHS and watched it a ton at a young age. For a while, I wouldn't go to the supermarket with my mom because I thought an army jeep would come kill me outside of it.
>>
>>72023055
I think the movie is nice ;^)
>>
I will never forget the Green Goblin truck. Ever.
>>
It was a tragedy and I stand with France.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.