[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Audience are right for once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3.png (190 KB, 770x324) Image search: [Google]
3.png
190 KB, 770x324
Audience are right for once
>>
File: IMG_2223.png (85 KB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.png
85 KB, 388x218
Hmm seems like someone paid off or manipulated the site
>>
>>72022213
sure they did.
>>
Makes you think
>>
>>72022213
back
>>
>73%
>6.5
>Certified Fresh
Really makes you think
>>
I've been looking at a lot of youtube reviews of it and a bunch of people are mixed as fuck
>>
Who the hell came up with answer the call? fuckin SONY.
>>
>>72022213
It's more that the site is misleading. The average rating is a 6.5 and most reviews have said it's just a average movie like any other summer blockbuster.

As for the audience, the movie is controversial and I'm sure most of the people haven't seen it but rated it anyway either a 1 star or 5. The movie is just mediocre and not the devil incarnate. Frankly this whole situation has been pathetic for both sides.
>>
>>72022152
what the fuck is up with the influence of "movie critics" nowadays? you realize the entire job is opinion based? and most of them are easily biased and have an agenda.

every social media site and forum even 4chan now just makes a big deal about reviews like that's the decider if the film is good or not, why do you need someone else to tell you if you should like it? make your own opinion. holy shit.
>>
>>72022152
>rotten tomatoes
into the trash it goes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.