[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul Feig: Why Men Aren't Funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 23
File: feig slimed.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
feig slimed.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>Poor men. You hear them at the office, in restaurants, in bars, their brains filled with meaningless facts about sports, cars and electronics as they entertain friends with their endless jokes about genitalia and bathroom activities, not to mention their humorous accusations as to the sexual orientation of their conversation partners.

>They loudly amuse themselves by hurling insults and epithets -- the words "dick," "balls" and "ass" being the etymological anchors of their attacks -- all for the express purpose of making one another laugh.

>They seem to be having such a great time that you'd feel like a monster alerting them to this one unfortunate fact: Men just aren't funny.

>It makes sense. Men are genetically programmed to hunt and gather. It is they who must impregnate the herd and protect the collective. And so it's only logical that their brains would need to possess lower humor standards in order to pass the hours entertainingly with their cohorts while stalking that night's dinner or standing guard against the enemy.

>Alas, women's evolved nature, along with their desire to avoid the dystopian nightmare of men trying even harder to be funny, causes them to withhold the soul-crushing revelation of masculine jocular inferiority. But many more women now also will continue to follow bravely in the footsteps of those pioneering females who elicited laughter before them, risking societal harmony in the name of making the world a more hilarious place.

Where were you when Paul Feig totally smashed the patriarchy, /tv/?
>>
Fake and gay.
>>
>>72021640

He is. Article wasn't.
>>
>>72021640
oh?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/paul-feig-why-men-arent-449025
>>
File: 1468040127591.jpg (107 KB, 749x715) Image search: [Google]
1468040127591.jpg
107 KB, 749x715
>>72021640
t. Paul Feig
>>
Men are naturally funny because it's actually the best way to get laid.

Nothing makes women more wet than a guy that make them laugh.
>>
>>72021772
No, anon. Men only try to make each other laugh to make the hunt less stressful. D U H
>>
>>72021536
This looks like some tongue-in-cheek response to a similar article about why women aren't funny.
>>
>(((Paul Feig)))
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
>>
If you honestly think men are funny then how do you explain Paul Feig.
>>
>>72021536
Is he even a man? That is way fucking off
>>
*queefs*
HAHA US GURLS RIGHT?
>>
I might not always agree with Peter Hitchens, but at least the guy made sense. Feiggot, on the other hand, is just an idiot with a pedestal.
>>
>>72021536
>endless jokes about genitalia and bathroom activities
Sounds like any female comic if you ask me. Besides don't they beat the bad guy by shooting him in the dick?
>>
>>72021536
will pissbabies EVER recover?
>>
>>72021536
>sports, cars and electronics
this sexist shitlord is implying those hobbies are only for men. Is he against women in the tech industry?
>>
Why does he make comedy films if he doesn't think men are funny?
>>
>>72021536
>>They loudly amuse themselves by hurling insults and epithets -- the words "dick," "balls" and "ass" being the etymological anchors of their attacks -- all for the express purpose of making one another laugh.
>muh vagina, boobs, period, I'm a whore
Wow women do the same thing
>>
>>72022144
SAVAGE
>>
>>72022269
To be fair, have you seen this shitfest of a movie?
>>
Holy shit what a whiny ass faggot. No wonder he got his ass kicked on a daily basis.
>>
>Men aren't funny
>That's why a bunch of men wrote and produced my movie directed by me, a man
>Go watch it
>>
How was he the skinny counselor in Heavy Weights? What happened to him?
>>
>>72021536

Yeah, there are pretty terrible men who think it's hilarious when men get hit in the dick.
>>
File: 1449801255367 (1).jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1449801255367 (1).jpg
80 KB, 645x773
>>72021536
holy shit i thought OP was memeing but then i saw this article

i wonder how his mind works, like, i would love to be paul feig for 60 seconds just to see how his brain operates
>>
>>72021536

why is this guy such a humongous faggot?
>>
File: 1458018297892.jpg (705 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458018297892.jpg
705 KB, 1080x1080
>>72021536
>self-hating beta bitch with zero self-awareness spouts dumb sexist nonsense that everyone knows isn't true

This guy is reaching Burch levels of cucked.
>>
>>72021536
>withhold the soul-crushing revelation of masculine jocular inferiority
My sweet fuck, just give this guy a trilby and a katana so he can teleport behind us already.
>>
>>72022224
One of the biggest jokes in Bridesmaids center around them all shitting themselves.
>>
>>72021536
>Paul Feig directs movie
>Movie is bad
>In retaliation for the movie being bad,
expresses that "Men, Just Aren't Funny"

the irony is palpable.
>>
File: 1464476257998.png (361 KB, 611x436) Image search: [Google]
1464476257998.png
361 KB, 611x436
>>72021536
How can one man be this cucked?
>>
>>72021817
It is, and pretty much says so in the article.
>>
File: #holding the line.jpg (176 KB, 962x657) Image search: [Google]
#holding the line.jpg
176 KB, 962x657
>>72022590
>writes a counter article to a dead guy that was written 6 years earlier

for what possible reason?
>>
IT NEVER ENDS

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/paul-feig-ghostbusters-women-spy-1201471590/

>According to Feig, his world has been female-centric from an early age. Growing up in Michigan an only child, and with a father busy running a surplus store, he spent a lot of time with his mother. “Most of my friends growing up were either women or sensitive guys like myself,” he notes. Though his last name is pronounced “Feeg,” its close enough to a gay slur that boys his age teased him. “You know how guy comedy is,” he says. “They would call me names and punch me. And I would think, ‘I don’t enjoy this male bonding!’ And I hated the locker room, because that’s where I got beaten up.”

>It’s this guy bonding, combined with a world of insults and name-calling and talking about sex and sports that I can’t relate to.”

>Feig points out that he finds women can talk as dirty as men. “But it’s different. Guy bonding can get kind of ugly, aggressive,” he says. “I have so much swearing in my movies, but I have to find people who can swear right. Melissa can say ‘f—’ a thousand times and its poetry. A group of guys being bawdy and dirty and nuts, and a group of women being the same way, is a completely different feel.”
>>
>name is fag
>doesn't like men

#justberenstainthings
>>
>paul fag has an opinion on men
discarded.
>>
>>72021772
>Nothing makes women more wet than a guy that make them laugh.
Being 6'4"+ will always take that crown
>>
>>72022674
Fucking soft poof.

I am actually saddened he didn't kill himself like all the other soft homosexual children do when they can't stick up for themselves.
>>
This explains a lot about his movies.
>>
>>72022771
>being a freakishly tall, incredibly awkward, lanky faggot
yeah, for sure, women love that shit

t. 192 cm tall guy, which is the perfect height. women do actually find it attractive and arousing a lot, sorry manlets
>>
>>72022668
I don't know, maybe he was tired of seeijg it quoted and linked whenever he released a comedy full of women. He probably wasn't serious about it, just thought the original article was dumb and wanted to see how a counter article would be received. Unsurprisingly, it pisses people off no matter who the target is because its a dumb argument.
>>
>waiting 9 years to swing back at a dead man's article so he can't debate or disprove you

how incredibly brave
>>
>>72021536
So the movie, made by him, isn't funny.
>>
>>72021536
His comments on how he didn't like "male bonding" after being bullied in school explain a lot about his persona. He is just a traumatized, low-test fag who couldn't stand up by himself and so decided to blame his problems on manliness. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't so stupid.
>>
>>72021536
>Poor men. You hear them at the office, in restaurants, in bars, their brains filled with meaningless facts about sports, cars and electronics as they entertain friends with their endless jokes about genitalia and bathroom activities, not to mention their humorous accusations as to the sexual orientation of their conversation partners.

>They loudly amuse themselves by hurling insults and epithets -- the words "dick," "balls" and "ass" being the etymological anchors of their attacks -- all for the express purpose of making one another laugh.

So Feig is a /tv/ autist and "men" are "normies"
>>
>>72021536

lel what the fuck is wrong with this guy
>>
>directed some true comedic talents in shows like The Office, Parks and Rec, and Arrested Development
>has the audacity to call men unfunny

Yes, directing this episode made him think "you know what, men really cannot be funny"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvGsdmPBWg
>>
>>72021536
But men and women genuinely laugh at male humour. No one sincerely laughs at female humour, unless they're retarded women.
>>
File: Liz Lemon.png (228 KB, 422x512) Image search: [Google]
Liz Lemon.png
228 KB, 422x512
>>72023372
>No one sincerely laughs at female humour
If you've never laughed at an episode of 30 Rock then you have no sense of humor
>>
>>72022869
>192 cm tall guy, which is the perfect height

Right, some stranger on the internet just so happens to be the perfect height, no doubt
>>
>>72023008
It's still silly because the original article is liberal nonsense about how "women are less funny because they are taught to be like that" and how "men don't want women to be funny because they are insecure"
>>
>>72022674
>beaten up in the locker room

Did this ever actually happen? I knew some turbo autistic in high school, most kids just ignore them

>>72023512
To be fair, a lot of it is delivery and the writing staff was a mixture of men and women I agree Tina Fey is easily the funniest woman in Hollywood for like the last 20 years though
>>
>>72023576
It's entirely written by Tina.
>>
>>72023512

female writers can be funny after they've put hundreds of hours into getting it right. listen to tina off the cuff, she's not a funny person.
>>
>did the best episodes of arrested development and the office
>also created freaks and greeks

what the fuck happened
>>
>replying to a literal dead man

I have no idea how someone this self-loathing is allowed to create movies.
>>
>>72023610
So what, the writing staff just showed up to collect a paycheck?
>>
File: 1353797655143.png (113 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
1353797655143.png
113 KB, 364x336
>>72023530
kek it makes me feel so good that you think my height is so attractive that I'm lying about it.
>>
>>72021536
>their brains filled with meaningless facts about sports, cars and electronics
In one sentence "Dont like what i dont like"
I bet he is boring at small talk

>>They loudly amuse themselves by hurling insults and epithets
To which parties does he go? Mens locker room? Biker bars?

>alerting them to this one unfortunate fact: Men just aren't funny
Sounds very Sheldon like

>Men are genetically programmed to hunt and gather.
So he is sexist?

>Where were you when Paul Feig totally smashed the patriarchy, /tv/?
Doing somehting different than just forcing my superior complex into an interview.
>>
Paul Feig: >"I'm making a stand for women's rights on this over-commercialized, money-grab rebboot of a children's movie about ghosts."

America: > "You're a fucking idiot"
>>
>>72021772
women laugh at me all the time and i dont get laid
>>
>>72023678
For starters, as an only child who was bullied, he is probably so eager for social acceptance he'd eat a piece of shit if someone clapped afterwards.

Combine that with a fear of descending into irrelevancy after the novelty of women taking center stage wears off and here we are.

Same thing happened to Joss Whedon
>>
>>72022869
6'4 is roughly 192 cm though
>>
>>72023793
The funny thing is, that sounds logic why he react like he reacts.

And sorry anon if you got bullied.
>>
>>72023730
>you think my height is so attractive that I'm lying about it

Sounds like your height means there's not enough blood in your brain to facilitate reading comprehension :^)

The half an inch between you and 6'4 is something that really bothers you, I'm sure
>>
>>72023829
shit, I thought 6'4' would be 2m+

never did bother to fully understand inches and other imperial nonsense

in that case, 6'4' is fine
>>
>>72023755
>I bet he is boring at small talk

Boring at boring talk? Not unusual.
>>
>>72023864
I did, but once I left high school it stopped...you know, like it does literally anywhere in the world.
>>
>>72023881
>I thought 6'4' would be 2m+

Wow, what a retard, I know feet and inches aren't as "logical" as metres but it's not fucking guesswork.
>>
>>72023916
Touché

Unable at small talk?
>>
>>72022771
>>72022869
>>72023730
>>72023875
>>72023829
>>72023881
>>72023956
tallfags confirmed absolute retards
>>
>>72021536
>>
>>72023881
>never did bother to fully understand inches
>still has the gall to call it nonsense

spoken like a true internet retard
>>
>>72021536
he sounds like that guy who never made any friends or got invited to any of the parties and just blames everyone for his short comings
>>
>>72022674
>>Feig points out that he finds women can talk as dirty as men. “But it’s different. Guy bonding can get kind of ugly, aggressive,” he says. “I have so much swearing in my movies, but I have to find people who can swear right. Melissa can say ‘f—’ a thousand times and its poetry. A group of guys being bawdy and dirty and nuts, and a group of women being the same way, is a completely different feel.”

Is this real life?
>>
>>72021536
>the words "dick," "balls" and "ass" being the etymological anchors of their attacks
>meanwhile all women joke about is shoes, menstruation and being naked and randumb
>>
>>72022674
>its a Gays and lesbians think they know how men act and feel better than actual straight men episode
Don't they have the slightest hint of self awareness to consider for a fucking second the possibility that they are too biased to talk about men let alone judge men?
There was an openly gay kid in my class, I grant him this. It must be hard but first day of class he went straight to the girls and made no attempt of interacting or talking with any of us ever, he acted incredibly passive aggressive and bitchy about everything, even the slightest hint of banter, hell he got so bad he reacted with some bitchy insult to people saying hi or making the smallest attempt at interaction. During those talks the school psychologist has with the students he said things like he would let some drunk kid freeze to death even if the kid never did anything to him, without even telling someone else about him.
This isn't a gay or straight thing, there are plenty of cool gay guys but people like this just, I don't get them
>>
>>72023512
I just re watched the pilot last night. Jesus, this show is gold.
>>
>>72024194

This guy really strikes me as the type who didn't have a lot of guy friends.
>>
>>72023610
It's her vehicle, but it's like saying Dan Harmon wrote the entirety of Community and forgetting about Chris M and the other writing staff
>>
>>72023174
He couldn't handle the bantz
>>
>>72023947
good it stopped,
even it was a long time.
>>
File: 1451847071277.gif (32 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1451847071277.gif
32 KB, 200x200
>>72022771
6'4 is too fucking high, no, 5'11-6'3 is good
>>
>>72024212

Guys talk shit about each other, it's just how it is. There are those who learn to take the insults and throw them back (people with good senses of humor) and those who can't take it and reject anyone who insults them (Feeg)
>>
>>72024295
Acting like a whiny assblasted faggot certainly didn't help
>>
>>72024212
It's called autism and a victim mentality anon
>>
>>72021536
But Paul Feig is a man and what he says is funny.
>>
>>72024483
Nothing in that sentence is correct
>>
>>72021536
Funny thing is, that men have been the funniest in his most recent movies.
>>
>>72021536
But can Paul Fieg beat Madara Uchiha?

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>72024773
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.
>>
>>72024773
>>72024825
I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
File: re.jpg (13 KB, 480x152) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
13 KB, 480x152
>it's a /tv/ doesn't understand satire episode
>>
>>72021536
At least we're not hysterical, overly sensitive, bags of whine. Also, I've found woman to be amusing, but never one that has been funny.
>>
So he's a beta cuckboi who got bullied by alpha manly jocks and now hates men and blames toxic masculinity for getting assraped in middle school. He's eternally friend zoned by women for being a little bitch but he's so pathetic he enjoys just being friends with women because they make him feel safe like his mommy. Did I miss anything?
>>
>>72025037
But he's married.
>>
File: GhostbustersStepOnFag.jpg (42 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
GhostbustersStepOnFag.jpg
42 KB, 540x405
I wonder if he did this on purpose.

Like, he's had enough of the Hollywood machine and wanted to get out, so he decided he might as well go out with a bang.

Fuck this, I'm out! Written and Directed by himself.

He's got enough clothes and enough money to last a lifetime, so why not go out with a huge flop and not be bothered by 'the industry' ever again.

This way, he's out and he's out for good. They can't keep pulling him back in.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>72022869

i'm 6'3 as well. agreed it is the perfect height. not tall enough to be a lanklet, tall enough that you're taller than 95% of girls that you'd ever want to fuck, even in heels.
>>
>>72022674
>dad busts his balls to provide for his son
>mom stays at home doing fuck all
>"hmmm yeah men are just crude dumb idiots lmao including me please love me feminists"
>>
>>72022443
>paul feig (pronounced paul fag)
Any more questions
>>
File: 1457556609753.jpg (60 KB, 680x649) Image search: [Google]
1457556609753.jpg
60 KB, 680x649
>>72021536
>>
>>72025224
this so much. I love my height, and if I ever have a boy as a kid one day, I pray that he's as tall as me
>>
>>72025112
you have got to be fucking kidding me

if I was a female and a feminist, I'd be pissed over this over-the-top, blatant, idiotic pandering
>>
>>72025224
>tall enough that you're taller than 95% of girls that you'd ever want to fuck

but what if you have a giantess fetish
>>
>>72022674
Do they high schools actually exist where if you're not a jock you'll be a friendless loser that gets picked on everyday? I went to a pretty small school, was nerdy, and still had plenty of friends. And the handful of fights I ever got into I could have avoided by backing down.
>>
>>72025480

Feig was most likely one of those guys in high school who hung out with exclusively girls. Even then, kids like that who went to my high school never got picked on, it just was what it was.

Feig must have been some sort of turbo nerd, which explains a lot about Freaks & Geeks.
>>
>>72025112
I still can't believe that gorilla, just look at her and how incredibly out of place she looks. Good on Melissa for losing that weight though, then again this isn't the first time she's dropped a lot.
>>
>>72021536
You are right Feig, you aren't funny in the slightest.
>>
> Men have lower abilities for humor
> Is a man, wrote a shitty movie that included fart jokes.

Paul, you aren't every man. Watch some real comedians.
>>
File: 1415162403315-1.png (86 KB, 268x309) Image search: [Google]
1415162403315-1.png
86 KB, 268x309
>>72022480
>>
>>72023576
>Did this ever actually happen? I knew some turbo autistic in high school, most kids just ignore them

Turboautist here. This shit most definitely did not happen. I got teased for being the fat kid and learned to get over it pretty fast. Never actually managed to make friends, however.
>>
File: skeptical_dog.jpg (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
skeptical_dog.jpg
16 KB, 450x450
>>72021536
>>
File: 1339228824934.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1339228824934.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>72021536
This really is retarded because he made some of the funniest male characters ever on Freaks and Geeks. Bill is my favorite TV character
>>
>>72023512
>If you've never laughed at an episode of 30 Rock then you have no sense of humor

I do have a sense of humor, it's just different from most people. One minute I'll be laughing at a fart joke, the next I'll laugh at a background sight gag that one someone who's read [author most viewers wouldn't know] would get.
>>
>>72025888
you should see chris hemsworth character in ghostbusters, saw an early screening and he was killing it
>>
>>72025112
>>72025663
Whatever the black chick's name is, and the primate meme has always confused me. I grew up in a multiethnic area and she's the first black person I've ever seen that actually looks like a primate, and I knew a family that came directly from Africa (which I can only assume /pol/ would also claim they were primates).
>>
>>72021536
>paul feig
Who?
Why does /tv/ keep shilling these irrelevant people?
>>
>>72021536
If men aren't funny wouldn't thy include himself?
>>
>>72021536
>liberalism is a mental illness
Yeah. We get it fag
>>
>>72026052
>which I can only assume /pol/ would also claim they were primates
That's because /pol/ is dumb and doesn't realize how different Africans can look depending on the region.
>>
>>72026227
Autism. Any """celebrity""" thread around here is 98.5% literallywhos.
>>
>>72026227
But Ghostbusters (the female one) is the hit movie of the summer, anon! People like Patton Oswalt and Moviebob said so!
>>
>Men aren't funny.
>"How insightful!"

>Women aren't funny.
>"FUCKING SEXIST SHITLORD HOW DARE YOU, MUH GHOSTBUSTERS REMAKE IS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL, I BET YOU VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP."
>>
>>72024773
>>72024825
>>72024857
holy shit i'm not reading all that autism.
>>
>>72026052
>>72027144
Humans aren't primates?
>>
>>72025940
I've heard his character is the only funny thing about this movie.
>>
>>72025067
He's rich. She fucks other men on the side.
>>
>>72022493
>Bridesmaids
>Jokes

What is an oxymoron?
>>
File: DayRope-500x500.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DayRope-500x500.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>72021536

He'll be the first.
>>
>>72023790

Cute, but it's a power thing. You didn't make that laugh happen. Other people had to build roads.
>>
>>72021536
DUDE QUEEFS LMAO
>>
>>72023512
30 Rock is fucking terrible.

Only people with brain damage find that garbage funny.
>>
>>72022443
single mother
>>
Thankfully, noone on earth gives a fuck about this guy, or his opinions.
>>
>>72029589
You have shit taste m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_P7yWnAAd0
>>
He's right, he isn't not funny. Honestly if the movie had a female director it would work as a female Ghostbusters movie. At least women would enjoy it. Right now it seems it's trying to please both and falling flat.
>>
>>72021536
>the words "dick," "balls" and "ass" being the etymological anchors of their attacks
not using cuck in 2016, smdh senpai
>>
>>72021772
>Nothing makes women more wet than being choked

Fixed
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (36 KB, 596x649) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
36 KB, 596x649
>>72021536
HE'S MY CuCK

FROM THIS DAY, UNTIL MY LAST

DA KING IN THE CuCK!
>>
>>72029913
good
>>
>>72021640
>their endless jokes about genitalia and bathroom activities
This scene was so crass I turned the film off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFlKYx6UBNs
>>
>>72031558
I'd hold the blonde's hair if she let me put it in her asshole while she puked.
>>
>>72022493
But m-m-en arent funny
>>
>>72031558
How can anyone find this funny?
>>
>>72032279
I have no idea. Spy has objectively funny jokes, but Bridesmaids is just abysmal.
>>
>>72021536
>Bridesmaids
>shitting scene

>Pitch Perfect
>projectile vomiting

I guess he just assumed since he's crass and not funny, other men are the same.
>>
>>72022700
/x/ here.
>stein
>>
Paul Feig thinks shitty american humor= all male humor , it's hypocritical when his movies are just as try hard crude and as unfunny.
Is there any legitimately funny women out there? Like funny stand up acts?
>>
>>72032647
Maria Bamford
Lauren Lapkus
Lennon Parham
>>
File: msg-13669208029.jpg (73 KB, 450x681) Image search: [Google]
msg-13669208029.jpg
73 KB, 450x681
>>72024012
more like you - a manlet - confirmed retard
>if one tallfag is a retard every tallfag is a retard

when will they learn?
>>
>>72021536
>Why isn't our marketing campaign of insulting half the population working?
>I'll keep doing it, then they'll want to see my movie!
>>
>first line of the article has red blinking lights around it saying "THIS IS SATIRE"
>/tv/ takes it seriously
>>
File: images-152.jpg (4 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
images-152.jpg
4 KB, 211x239
>>72032964
>Taking /tv/ seriously
>>
>>72022674
it's like poetry
>>
>>72023576
I've never heard of any stories of actual locker room beat downs, but I've seen kids getting tossed down flights of stairs for no reason. I've also seen a kid who was apparently getting bullied crack another kid across the face with a wrench in shop class.
>>
>>72022771
As someone who is 6'5", no. Just no. 6'3 is where it maxes out, unless you were blessed with mega-roided muscles that are easy to gain.

Otherwise, you look lanky and are also prone to Marfan's when you get too tall (ayy lmao disease that also affects the heart).

This meme needs to stop.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.