[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scott's Alien:Covenant >Weaver starring in the Avatar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Scott's Alien:Covenant
>Weaver starring in the Avatar sequels
>Blomkamp has to direct Gone World

How many delays can one movie have? And they're so certain they will make it. Siggi believes she's immortal now.
>>
its not gonna happen
>>
>>72021545
There will be an entire panel on Comic Con about it together with Cameron and the stars of Aliens to celebrate its 30th anniversary. It's gonna be made eventually but ironically Blomkamp's commitment to another movie might be the only serious delay because Scott will finish shooting his movie eventually and Weaver will probably only have a few scenes to make. I hope he drops this project.
>>
>>72021651
Weaver has twice touted Blomkamp's vision in the media in the past few weeks. She wants it to happen.
>>
>>72021523
But weaver died in avatar
>>
>>72021523
I never asked for it.
>>
>>72021919
Cameron wants all dead characters to be back for the sequels because it's sci fi.
>>
>>72021919
Her heart will go on.
>>
>>72021523
I hate Weaver. Why does she have to be in every single Aliens movie? Fucking hell lads
>>
>>72022718
>I hate Weaver
>hate
>Weaver
These words are...strange to me
>>
>>72022718

Agreed, that off-putting ass in the first film is legitimately the only bad scene in the original.

I can just feel the caesarians if she ever gave birth.
>>
>>72022718
Sigourney needs the paycheck so she can take a break from talking to the nerds at cons.
>>
>>72022718
Get the fuck out of my /tv/.
>>
File: 1468304609079.jpg (200 KB, 964x956) Image search: [Google]
1468304609079.jpg
200 KB, 964x956
>>72022718
Nigga gtfo Siggy is best waifu
>>
all the best women in hollywood are the ones who would never ever become stars if they were young now. Sigourney is one such person. Shes far too nice, far to not a vapid cunt to be successful were she alive today

only bad thing is her misguided comments about democrats (pro) and obongo
>>
>>72023083
She's looking great for her age. And Michael Biehn too.
Maybe it won't be that bad. Scott releases Alien Covenant in August of 2017 and then he'll probably move on to other projects for a while (which he has a couple) before another Alien sequel. Weaver will shoot her scenes for Jim Cameron and Blomkamp will direct his movie in like 9 months or however it takes to shoot a movie. People in this industry usually work on many projects at the same time. I think they will start shooting around 2018.
>>
>>72023083

You might as well rub your dick between two twiglets.
>>
File: acuteCUTE.jpg (6 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
acuteCUTE.jpg
6 KB, 191x234
>>72023083
>>
>>72023083
cute
>>
>>72021919
Wait she died? Fuck I forgot that even happened in the movie
>>
>>72024639
I forgot half the people in Avatar f.a.m
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.