[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Problem With HBO’s Vice Principals >Do we really n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 13-vice-principals.w529.h352.jpg (60 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
13-vice-principals.w529.h352.jpg
60 KB, 529x352
The Problem With HBO’s Vice Principals

>Do we really need to be laughing at two white dudes having so much fun trying to destroy a black woman?

http://www.vulture.com/2016/07/hbo-vice-principals-tv-review.html
>>
>>72020665

I'm sure no one consulted the black actress about the part she's playing.

vulture is well named, the cunts.
>>
They're right, it's offensive. Better not cast any minorities in anything ever.
>>
The show is about 2 retarded white dudes trying to bring down a level headed black woman and they still find a way to say that it's racist? Nigs gunna nig
>>
Walton in a bowtie just seems wrong. I don't know why.
>>
>>72021237

The man wore tits, a bowtie ain't nothing, hell Boyd was /fa/ as fuck in Justified if you remember.

Looking forward to this, love Goggins and I've been giving Danny too much shit for no reason.
>>
>>72021320
I'd motorboat his titties if he shaved them, but bowties are just wrong, man.
>>
>>72020665
>this should be the perfect time for a comedy that shows us how ridiculous it looks when white men get petty to an extreme that isn’t justified.

Why should there be a tv show that teaches people the authors opinion? I don't understand
>>
File: Seinfeld.jpg (263 KB, 1140x700) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld.jpg
263 KB, 1140x700
>>72021154
>Why is it that Americans can't understand that you don't have to agree with or even like the main character of a show?

It's more that they can't wrap their head around somebody not being a good guy.

>my former weed dealer's black stripper girlfriend complaining on facebook about Django Unchained that a bunch of racists who end up being killed said nigger a lot

I believe her words were "Just you made a period piece [lol at her even thinking this btw] doesn't give you the right to say nigger".
>>
>>72020665
>dude instead of man

why do these people use this word so much?
>>
>>72021154
Why is it that you can be jailed for having non-sanctioned opinions in Europe?
>>
i bet it's awful to constantly view the world through a bullshit SJW filter. these people are fucked up.

>>72021832
because these "people" literally hate men and even the very concept of masculinity. you'll never hear them call someone else a man, it's either a dude or a guy.
>>
>>72021777
>It's more that they can't wrap their head around somebody not being a good guy.

Yes, that is what I said.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.