[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /tv/'s thoughts on the upcoming Disney animated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Thicc brown goddess.png (359 KB, 541x1022) Image search: [Google]
Thicc brown goddess.png
359 KB, 541x1022
What are /tv/'s thoughts on the upcoming Disney animated film Moana?

>Music by Lin-Manuel Miranda

Fucking sold
>>
>>72020229

Why are her proportions off putting? The design seems odd.
>>
File: MAUI.jpg (89 KB, 680x766) Image search: [Google]
MAUI.jpg
89 KB, 680x766
mite b cool
>>
>>72020359
She is thicc in all the right places
>>
>>72020359

Because she is not white
>>
>>72020505
>braided pubes
gross
>>
File: lin-manuel-miranda-hamilton.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lin-manuel-miranda-hamilton.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
>>72020229
>Music by Lin-Manuel Miranda
I hope this puffy eyed fucker is enjoying his 15 seconds of fame. I like what I've heard from the Hamilton soundtrack, but he seems like a one-hit wonder to me. I guess we'll see.

As to what I think of the movie, I looked at the tumblr page of my SJW friend, and she reblogged a post telling people they need to see this movie, even if it gets terrible reviews, because people need to support brown princesses.
>>
>>72020591

Please finally comit to your suicide
>>
>>72020613
I don't agree with her. I'm just saying that's the first thing I hear about the movie, SJW nonsense. I already have a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>72020359
They didn't want to make her look like Elsa so they don't get criticism for being racist/sexist/whatever but they didn't want to actually because then no one would see it. So they tried to make her look cute and "realistically proportioned" at the same time. It half-worked, I think
>>
>>72020229
>bunch of old disney animators who have been there since the little mermaid sitting around a table
>"So where do we set the next movie? Europe again?"
>"Nah, let's set it in Hawaii and French Polynesia so we can write off our vacations as 'research'."
>"Perfect!"
>>
>>72021351

Be honest, you'd do the same thing
>>
>>72021435
I definitely would
>>
File: Pant pant.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
Pant pant.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>72020229
>Ariel
>Belle
>Jasmine
>Anna
>Elsa
>Moana
Wew lads how does Disney keep doing it
>>
Looks like Lilo filled out a bit. What happened to Stitch?
>>
>>72020229
This movie will bomb. Nobody wants to see Island niggers on screen except the Rock
>>
i'm tired of the Rock and he's not a real polynesian. i plan on watching it in a foreign language with subtitles
>>
She's hot as fuck. Can't wait for the R34 of her.
>>
>>72021590
You forgot Judy Hopps
>>
>>72022873
>A Disney mainline animated movie
>bombing

kek. Good one. Their last true bomb was the Princess and the Frog.
>>
Are there any Moana lewds yet?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.