[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Leela such a CUNT to Fry? All the things Fry has done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: Forever Single.jpg (48 KB, 466x584) Image search: [Google]
Forever Single.jpg
48 KB, 466x584
Why is Leela such a CUNT to Fry?

All the things Fry has done for Leela
> moved the stars for her, literally
> sat by her bed for months to save her life
> traveled through time for her, literally
> willing to die for her

And yet Leela falls for any other Chad but Fry while wondering why nobody else treats her as good as Fry.

Hell, the bitch would rather fuck Zap over and over than be with Fry. WTF?
>>
I liked Futurama when it wasn't focused solely on the Fry-Leela romance.
>>
>>72016720
some of the best episodes are about the leela-fry romance though
>>
The episode where Leela gets stung by the bee, the doggo episode, the Seven leaf clover one, and the worms one hit me right in the feels.

Why did a comedy show have to make me sad ;_;
>>
They're together in the newer episodes.
>>
>>72016720

The most creative episodes are all the ones where Fry does something crazy elaborate just to win Leela.

OP is right. Leela a bitch.
>>
>>72016772
I watched the Bee one not know what it was

I shed a tear. Plus I was really baked
>>
>>72016786
>>72016753
The Titanic was the best episode focused on Fry and Leela. It wasn't overly dramatic and didn't take itself too seriously like, for example, the episode where she goes inside his body.
>>
>>72016672
>Hell, the bitch would rather fuck Zap over and over than be with Fry. WTF?

Once you're in the friend zone, it's over.

Fucking zap is a d bag, but he wasn't friend zoned.

Moral to all kids: its better to be a dbag to women than to be nice to them.
>>
>>72016672

The newer episodes are better when she actually acts rational and is dating Fry see >>72016781

But in the older episodes, damn straight shes a cunt. Its like a social meme in tv shoes that women can treat men like absolute garbage and the men just take it because "be a man lol"

Comedic sociopathy
>>
>>72016672
DOING NICE THINGS FOR A GIRL DOES NOT MEAN YOU DESERVE HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IN RETURN

BEING NICE AND TELLING A GIRL HOW MUCH YOU ADORE HER DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SEX IN RETURN

Why can't basementchildren learn this?
>>
>>72016823
>The newer episode
Stopped reading right there.
Futurama ended with The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings.
>>
>>72016843
>DOING NICE THINGS FOR A GIRL DOES NOT MEAN YOU DESERVE HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IN RETURN

Nobody has the right to expect her to sleep with Fry.

But everybody has the right to see what a shallow cunt she is for Fucking Zap and then turning around and crying about "not finding a good man"
>>
>>72016843
this

man should just rape the girl they want.
>>
>>72016886
the later episodes are fine you mongoloid
>>
>>72016891
Fry.
Is.
Not.
Entitled.
To.
Leela's.
Love.

GET OVER IT and get over your projecting yourself onto him. It doesn't matter if Leela can't find another man, or if she makes poor choices with people like Zapp, or Fry devotes his entire life to trying to make her happy. Every person is free to chose whom they love, and Leela did not love Fry (until they finally forced this in the final glurgy reddit-friendly rehash episodes)
>>
the whole shtick got tiresome

same with fry being the chosen and them time traveling back to 1999 over and over again
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 680x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 680x496
>>72016950
>angry female detected

Kill yourself
>>
>>72016950
>>72016843

But she clearly likes Fry.

>Finds him attractive enough to sleep with him, or want to sleep with him, earlier on
>Likes him enough to be his best friend for the entire run of the series
>He does nothing but show how much he cares for her and loves her

The only reason they dont get together is because Fry being an underdog that constantly gets kicked down by the world makes for a better show than him getting what he wants early on.
>>
>>72016672
Their relationship seems to reset every episode. They have sex on occasion. Fry has also had sex with Amy, so it's not like he's completely faithful while Leela is not.
>>
>>72016720
>Not liking the episode about the robot devil's hands.

Leave. Now.
>>
She wants Chads
Watch the show she fucks chads as soon as she meets them

Once her roastie has been worn out she goes to her beta male provider in Fry
>>
>>72016672
she is a woman
>>
>>72016672
Are you new to life and how much experience do you have with women?
>>
>>72017266
>this guy gets it

If Fry and Leela getting together early on would have made Fry less pathetic. Pathetic Fry makes for more interesting TV.
>>
File: NB8jOeR.png (119 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
NB8jOeR.png
119 KB, 600x200
>>72016772
saddest episode ever
>>
>>72017281
Amy is better in every way anyhow.
>>
>>72016672
Nice guy beta spotted.
The reason chads get the ladies is because they don't give a shit about getting them and don't do a ton of pointless creepy shit just to get laid.
>>
>>72017351
Seriously man.
>>
>>>/co/

Stay out
>>
>>72016672
Just thought I'd say I really hated the post-cancellation episodes of Futurama, they all just had that zombie Simpsons quality about them where characters are doing things they wouldn't, the jokes are just not as sharp or funny, there are so many embarrassing attempts to be culturally relevant, there are really shitty episodes where they are barely anything more than a political mouthpiece for the writers and the tone of the show just feels off to me.

I don't think the original Futurama was perfect and fell victim to a few of those things a couple times but man the post-cancellation stuff was really bad and I don't now how anyone who isn't the sort of mouth breather that ernestly enjoys new Simpsons episodes can say they are good.
>>
>>72016950
>Fry.
>Is.
>Not.
>Entitled.

nobody said that

>>72016891
>But everybody has the right to see what a shallow cunt she is for Fucking Zap and then turning around and crying about "not finding a good man"

Yup. This guy gets it.
>>
>>72017361
I agree. Amy's rich... She probably has some other qualities.
>>
Leela was always portrayed as kind of shallow and superficial despite being a "cyclops" herself. Like that time she got grossed out by a guy she was dating because he had a lizard tongue or something.
>>
File: the original martian.jpg (74 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
the original martian.jpg
74 KB, 1366x768
>>72017351

What takes the cake?
Doggo episode or pic related
>>
>>72017473

Anon please, Romance isnt about money
>>
>>72016950
>addressing something nobody said
>telling people they're projecting

See the irony?
>>
>>72017488

This. That was part of the gag. She was a cyclops that routinely got dumped/ignored for it despite having a bangin body.

But she's still really shallow and sleeps with douchebags.

And yet the one guy that didn't care if she was a cyclops or not and loved her unconditionally couldn't get in a look in

Its like pottery
>>
>>72017525
Oh, so it's just coincidence that Zoidberg is desperately poor and miserably lonely? Please!
>>
File: zod.gif (444 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
zod.gif
444 KB, 380x285
>>72017616
>>
>>72016672
Because she's a woman.

>tfw that episode where those worms make Fry a chad and Leela falls in love with him.
>>
>>72016843
>deserve
>entitled

No one used those words but you
>>
>>72016672
She is a consistently good friend to Fry throughout the series (the original run at least). She saves his life on multiple occasions. She doesn't owe him sex just because he's nice to her, as you seem to be getting at.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1049x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1049x550
>>72016772
> Here lies Philipp J. Fry, named after his uncle...
>>
>>72016672
>Why is Leela such a CUNT to Fry?

Because then the show would have ended early you fucking retard.
>>
>>72017496
Depends. I think it's this one but my older brother thinks the dog one
>>
>>72016936
the movies were fine but the last seasons were straight reddit tier, written for reddit, by reddit, and tried to play on the old muh feels episodes
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.