[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think happened at the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 117901_slip.jpg (2 MB, 1594x2002) Image search: [Google]
117901_slip.jpg
2 MB, 1594x2002
What do you think happened at the end?
>>
He died on the beach and most of the movie was a fever dream.
>>
is this the most forgettable best picture/director winner ever?
>>
>>72013123
I liked the premise and most of the plot, but the shitty surrealistic non-sense killed the joy for me. What's even the point? Why was it needed to spoil a good drama?

Also, these damned dots over capital I's grind my nerves for some reason.
>>
He didn't fly so good
>>
>>72013123
Not even of the past 5 years

Movie is great btw
>>
>>72013172
she looked up to the sky and thanked god it was over
>>
>>72013169
>>72013208

I have had no desire to rewatch it at all. I had forgotten it even existed.
>>
ignoring the whole "he killed himself on stage" thing, the last scene is symbolic

he shot his nose off, a nose is kind of like a bird's beak, so he kind of symbolically killed birdman. all the critics are praising him in reviews. he then goes to the bathroom and finds birdman in there, taking a shit, so he didn't fully kill him, birdman will always be there taking a shit and making him smell it. he tells birdman to go fuck himself and jumps out a window, flying by himself without the help of birdman (acting career), and his daughter is impressed with him.
>>
File: eyeline,motherfucker-EYELINE.jpg (39 KB, 636x380) Image search: [Google]
eyeline,motherfucker-EYELINE.jpg
39 KB, 636x380
He flewed away like bird man would do
>>
>>72013252
it's even better the 2nd time
>>
>>72013123
>What is Spotlight
>>
>>72014009
>what is the artist
>>
>>72013362
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>72013044
Great movie, but that ending was pretentious bullshit.
>>
>>72013362
This is the best explanation I've seen.
>>
He kills himself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.