[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ready for Guardians of the Galaxy 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: CnYiBEWUAAA1uIy.jpg (246 KB, 1600x936) Image search: [Google]
CnYiBEWUAAA1uIy.jpg
246 KB, 1600x936
You guys ready for Guardians of the Galaxy 2?
>>
>>72012551
No, we were ready years ago, you didn't strike while the iron's hot, no one likes Chris Pratt anymore
>>
What's with the green Navi?
>>
Ha ha I'm sure mom can be persuaded
>>
File: 133660045188349.jpg (24 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
133660045188349.jpg
24 KB, 500x448
so Nebula is with the good guys now?
>>
>>72012646
I don't even know or care anymore, the 1st one was such CGI capeshit it was hard to keep track of. Literally quippy lines and nonstop action the movie
>>
>no thanos
>groot is still a baby so that marvel can sell toys

my interest is depleting
>>
>>72012669
>Literally quippy lines and nonstop action the movie
Anon, that was even in the trĂ¡iler.
>>
File: merchant-628x356[1].png (118 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
merchant-628x356[1].png
118 KB, 628x356
Thanks Mr. Goldstein

>>72007413
>>
will karen gillan be back and will she be in her panties?
>>
>>72012669
yeah i know...all that boring action...i wish nolan would have directed it so i really would have to think about the movie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.