[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>same actors >same directors >same writers Why is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Back to the Future.jpg (314 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
Back to the Future.jpg
314 KB, 1600x800
>same actors
>same directors
>same writers

Why is it then that the first one is so much better than the other two? It's on a whole other level.

Seriously, the other two are shit.
>>
>first movie, one person on poster
>second movie, two people
>third, three

Pottery
>>
>>72012323
The first one is the best because it's literally a perfect movie. It's 100 percent flawless in every way. Back to the future II is a fucking great movie, but it's not perfect. Back to the future III is also great but it's a departure from the other two, They're not shit you hyperbolic cunt. And Taken as a whole, the trilogy is a cohesive, single story that's really really well done with intricate layers of contuity and interweaving of cause, effect, and gives them a feeling of deja vu rather than repetetiveness.

tl;dr. BTTF is 11/10 Perfection, BTTFII and III are still 10/10, but not as good as the first because they couldn't possibly be. all together it's fucking 20/10 GOAT series
>>
File: 1462510875283.png (468 KB, 730x583) Image search: [Google]
1462510875283.png
468 KB, 730x583
>>72012323

The second one hasn't aged well. Third one was always shit.

Or maybe someone went back and fucked with it... great scott!
>>
I love Back to the Future III
>>
Parts II and III do get overshadowed by Part I being practically perfect but that doesn't make II and III bad movies. And as previously mentioned, as a whole it's a great trilogy.
>>
File: tumblr_njo696Z7yt1qcejybo8_540.png (521 KB, 940x510) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njo696Z7yt1qcejybo8_540.png
521 KB, 940x510
>>72012323
>Seriously, the other two are shit.
>>
File: Me in the middle.jpg (322 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Me in the middle.jpg
322 KB, 970x545
>>72012493
Well said, friend. This was almost exactly what I was going to say but you saved me the trouble.
>>
Because the first was the movie they wanted to make and the second and third are ones that were made because of "oh shit this movie is successful let's cash in"
>>
>>72012323
>same actors

Did you watch the movies?
>>
File: do your sums boy.jpg (38 KB, 260x407) Image search: [Google]
do your sums boy.jpg
38 KB, 260x407
>>72014535

>first one ends on a cliffhanger and tells you that BTTF 2 is coming

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT
>>
III sucks donkey kong dong
>>
>>72014856
>second one ends on a cliffhanger and tells you that BTTF3 is coming
Fixed it for you bro
>>
>>72014764
holy shit
i have watched these milion times but never noticed
>>
>>72014970

Yes exactly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.