[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was going through his mind at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: businessnotsogood.gif (2 MB, 400x198) Image search: [Google]
businessnotsogood.gif
2 MB, 400x198
What was going through his mind at this point?
>>
It's just good business
>>
>>72011833
>"uh ohhhh, my shippy go boomboom"
>>
ITT: scenes that women will never understand
>>
>>72011833
Why wouldn't one broadside and the other rake the deck?
>>
>>72011833
>Its just like the old gypsy woman said
>>
>>72011833
>When the girl you like says you're like a brother to her
>>
>>72011833

>why didn't my agent negotiate me a better payday for this shit

True facts though, he and all the other decent actors on those films got paid shit all. All the money went to Depp.
>>
>>72011937
*tips fedora and a dozen miniature fedoras fall out which I then pick up from the floor and one by one tip them also*
>>
>>72011833

"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"
>>
WHAT I REALLY NEED TO DO IS SHOOT YOU ALL IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL
>>
>>72011833
>What was going through his mind at this point?

literally pieces of the ship
>>
>>72012572
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>72011833
No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
>>
>>72011833

Ship debris.
>>
>>72013571
Do you think he felt in charge there?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.