[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i find a ritual like this? do they exist ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: eyes_wide_lead.jpg (54 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
eyes_wide_lead.jpg
54 KB, 640x430
how do i find a ritual like this? do they exist ?
>>
Step 1 be born Jewish
>>
>>72011751
Step 2 Open your anal lotus chakra
>>
Satanism?
>>
>>72011708
There are a lot of occult groups out there, and rituals like that have probably happened a lot.
>>
>>72011793

the satanists i knew were just edgy teens immitating stuff like that at the local cemetery

i doubt there are that many satanists in rich people circles who could pull off something like that

would be cool though
>>
>>72011751
Under rated post.
>>
This is based off of the Bohemian Grove faggotry. Even based Nixon called them fags.
>>
>>72011831
yeah, because all satanists are teens since it's been around since the 60's.

Sounds like you're deep in the culture man, or the derivatives.
>>
>>72011855
He was still there...
>>
>>72012011
Yeah but imagine all of the world's most powerful men in the woods running around and chanting in costume and doing drugs and buttfucking or whatever and Nixon just standing there in a suit and having none of it.

>Fucking fags.
>I wish I was watching football.
>It's cold out here.
>My feet hurt.
>That's it, they're all going on the list.
>>
>>72012040
Faggy meaning it was more about "women" shit not buttfucking. sitting around talking and sharing emotions and shit.
>>
>>72012181
no faggy as in queer

they bring in male prostitutes
>>
>>72012181
he said he would never shake the hand of a man from san Fransisco

so yeah gay butt stuff
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.