[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This was considered attractive in the 90's Somebody explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: casandra.jpg (55 KB, 421x574) Image search: [Google]
casandra.jpg
55 KB, 421x574
>This was considered attractive in the 90's

Somebody explain
>>
>>72011181
Daniel Day Lewis has always been attractive
>>
>>72011181
>Somebody explain

You're gay.
>>
SHWING
>>
>this thread was semi popular yesterday I will add it to my NEET list of threads to remake and spam daily
>>
>>72011181
Why do autistics post threads like this over and over again?

It defies reason. There's not even a fucking meme to be had here. I don't understand you at all. You've got to be Australian.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/This%20was%20considered%20attractive%20in%20the%2090%27s/
>>
>>72011208
underrated post
>>
SHE'S A BABE
>>
>>72011208
He looked like a fucking gypsy in the 90s
>>
File: Tia_Carrere5.jpg (313 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
Tia_Carrere5.jpg
313 KB, 1067x1600
>>72011181
>not liking the Asian tomb raider ripoff
>>
>>72011181
>OP plays a Jazz Bass
>>
>>72011181
no, it was not. Just because some small Jew had a hardon on her(i think she was in Meyer´s movies mostly), does not imply she was an sex simbol(and she was not)
>>
OPs not worthy
>>
File: chloe apple enhanced.jpg (45 KB, 634x286) Image search: [Google]
chloe apple enhanced.jpg
45 KB, 634x286
>this is considered attractive in the 2010s
>>
also,this rhread shold go to area of retard posters and should be rremoved
>>
>>72011181
No, it wasn't

It's like how most Hollywood bimbos are plain as fuck with no tits or ass. They aren't attractive either, but the media continues to tell you they are
>>
>>72011258
what is wrong with these people
>>
>>72011360
She was in Canada
>>
>>72011258
Sometimes people just want to read a few more replies to their thread.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.