[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
SHE WAS ABUSIVE TO THE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10665251

Vote you fucking rats
>>
>>72008633
of course he did. he admitted it.
>>
>>72008648
he didn't

watch the show
>>
>>72008656
JIMMY: Fuckin' punkass pieces of shit. What, you forget I'm a captain?

SILVIO: Why don't you call for help in your radio mic? Fuckin rat.

JIMMY: Mother of god...

SILVIO: What's the matter, you not wearing one tonight?

CHRIS: Nah, he didn't have time to put on anything decent.

JIMMY: God...

SILVIO: Get the piano dolly.
>>
>>72008633
Jimmy flipped so hard his head hit the mf diving board
>>
>>72008679
How did he admit it?

It seems like a appropriate reaction for someone who went from thinking "These guys are fucking with me despite the fact I'm a made man captain" to "the bosses think I'm a rat and they're going to whack me and I'm going to fucking die right now"
>>
>>72008578

The only reason they thought jimmy flipped was because they refused to believe it was pussy and thought the cop got them confused.

Pussy not being a rat is the entire basis of jimmy getting whacked. It turns out pussy was a rat... So where is your basis now?
>>
>>72008757
his attitude did a completely 180. he was a rat.
>>
>>72008917
>The only reason they thought jimmy flipped was because they refused to believe it was pussy and thought the cop got them confused.
bingo
The whole idea behind the scene with Jimmy and Tony in the basement. Tony is in extreme denial about Pussy and he's desperate for it to not be true. So he was more than happy to put the blame on him and even go as far as whack him because Tony loved Pussy. The fact that Jimmy was fat and looked like Pussy somehow makes it even easier. Because Tony assumed that cop made a mistake between the too. Tony was hoping this is the case.

Also the crew had nothing to do with it. It's all about Tony's paranoia. He informed them he was a rat like he was sure even though he wasn't and they took his word for it because these kind of people are also pretty paranoid about that as well. To them a rat will just act like nonrat, so they were completely blinded and there was no changing their mind.

Also Jimmy didn't act like a rat. If he was a rat he wouldn't go in the middle of the night with Tony's henchmen to some shady place. If he was a rat he would've been extremely paranoid. He seemed pretty chill actually. Nor did the police act like they had a rat beside Pussy or react to his death like they did with Andrea.

>>72009049
No being a rat is a big deal in these groups. He knew he was going to die. That's why his attitude changed.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-10-17h30m20s24.jpg (19 KB, 292x291) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-10-17h30m20s24.jpg
19 KB, 292x291
>>72009124
>Also Jimmy didn't act like a rat.

he showed up to tony's house out of the blue and asked him point blank where the columbian money was

he asked for a meeting with all the capos to discuss things that had already been discussed

he tried to get junior to tell him point blank that he killed brendan falone
>>
>>72009167
That or he was being himself aka a gangster. If you accuse anyone of being rat then everything is going to sound like it's suspicious.

The idea is he didn't behave like an actual rat. AKA like Pussy. He wasn't being careful, slow or afraid. It doesn't even make sense how the police was able to flip someone let alone a captain so fast over pretty tame charges, and even convince him to go to his boss's house wearing a fucking wire.

See how far back goes the Pussy thing, it takes a while to even convince to talk at all and Pussy did it because he was fucked and had a family. Another example is Andrea. Andrea resisted despite being a weak pushover. I also think she refused to wear a wire entirely.

It's ridiculous to think that a captain was turned into a wire-wearing informer during that short time over the charges he faced.

It's also worth noting that the feds were never interested into bringing anyone in for bullshit charges, they were building RICO cases which depend on the cooperation of informers over longs periods of time and from collecting a shitload of recorded evidence. They would never pull something like sending Jimmy to Tony's house to ask him about shit because it's too obvious and too insignificant for building RICO cases.
>>
Don't forget Jimmy got arrested with a shitload of guns and got released quickly.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00173.png (662 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00173.png
662 KB, 853x480
>>72008633
I wipe my ass with your poll.
>>
>>72008679
More importantly what would they have done if he was wired up? Not everything is recorded some of it they broadcast live to the FBI like Puss during AJ's confirmation, so would they have killed him with their voices on tape and everything?
>>
>>72010283
that's why christopher went and got him, it didn't give him time to wire up.
>>
>>72008578
(Breathing)
>>
>>72010383
>mfw Chrissy was right
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.