[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw watched this with me that It was a really awkward moment,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (176 KB, 1000x642) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
176 KB, 1000x642
>mfw watched this with me that
It was a really awkward moment, that's for sure
>>
Frogposting: Not Even Once
>>
English, doc!
>>
Her and Daniel Day Lewis were married and had a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE rapper son. The devil is a low motherfucker, Jack.
>>
>that fulchifoam
>>
>>72008034
are you trying to say that you watched this with your parents or something?
>>
>>72008167
You see, OP is a faggot, never experienced anything real, and probably thought the milk and vomit scene was too close to home. Milk being his favorite drink and watching his mother vomit red wine on the green rug every night. I wish I could kill all white people and white children.
>>
>>72008220
Wow really? me too you fucking dumbass retarded autist, spotted the dumb white fuccboi
>>
>>72008442
Im not white. Im on a different path, a better one. Yes, Im better then you in everyway.
>>
that movie is fucked up, its like your own little descent into madness as you watch it

if you haven't seen it, put it on, get comfy, and enjoy the ride
>>
>>72008678
What movie is it? I'm on my phone and can't see an image search button
>>
>>72010418
possession
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.