[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shark movie replaced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (572 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
572 KB, 1440x900
Would you watch it if I take a shark attack movie and replace the shark with a tuna or a Marlin?

Is shark more charismatic or photogenic than other fishes?
>>
>image.jpg
>>
Orca was Jaws with a killer whale and it was alright. Pretty funny, actually.
>>
>>72008015
>>72008084

Orcas are notoriously hard to work with. Most sharks act for peanuts and aren't unionized like marlins.
>>
>>72008015
Minus the aesthetic, it's more horrifying being swallowed whole and crunched up by a maneater than being bitten or caused to drown by a slightly larger than normal fish and eaten
>>
>>72008015
you mean like The Old man and the sea?
>>
>>72008385
Weren't the sharks eating the old man's marlin as he rowed back to shore?
>>
>>72008015
The movie Jaws established sharks as an amazing creature. Besides the attack scenes it provided quirky behavioral patterns of sharks through the character of Dreyfus and established it as an interesting character

Tuna on the other hand, is not interesting.
>>
>>72008084
op here

I would like to exclude whales and orca from this as people do watch stories about whale attacks
>>
>>72008015

holy shit, i just used this example to describe the new Ghostbusters movie to my friend earlier.

It's like remaking Jaws but with a dolphin instead
>>
>>72008643
I actually thought about remaking jaws with dolphins. But then I decided that it has no values other than playing on the idea that dolphin is supposed to be cute.

A dolphin horror should be more like a thriller: it cannot have Jaws' plot. It should make dolphins deceiving, deductive and sexy

No I am not talking about GB remake
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.