[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lolbrary.com_31707_1386346610.gif (1 MB, 443x300) Image search: [Google]
lolbrary.com_31707_1386346610.gif
1 MB, 443x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcLsS_idliY

What is the best magic special of all time?

What is your favorite magic trick?
>>
you know people like David Blaine make pacts with demons and essentially sell their soul for their magical abilities right?
>>
File: Where did the pencil go.gif (1006 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Where did the pencil go.gif
1006 KB, 400x240
>>
>>72006460
How come his magic sucks ass then? You'd figure selling your soul to the devil would get you some better shit than that what that dusty fag has.
>>
>>72006460
>>72006460
You're thinking jewish kabbalah semitic desert demon type stuff

White european magic is greenpilled and derives its power from benevolent astral entitites
>>
>>72006570
It was good enough to get him rich and famous which was what he was seeking.
>>
>>72006646
what

>>72006648
still weak ass magic
>>
>>72006460
>sell you soul for shitty magic abilities
>instead of just selling it for a fortune
really pham?
>>
>>72006758
This
>>
art and magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJH9iFOji_A
>>
>>72006877
Penn and teller are the best.
>>
>>72006877
The new episode of Fool Us last night had Penn actually saying "Into the trash it goes" during his closing act.
>>
>>72007151
life imitates memes
>>
Mind Jack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSu-Y4I09eo
>>
The parody of david blaine is my all time favorite thing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.