[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters That Men Can Never Understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Cir0S9YXEAEA1RD.jpg (26 KB, 236x514) Image search: [Google]
Cir0S9YXEAEA1RD.jpg
26 KB, 236x514
>>
>>72005187
true, i found her decision making difficult to understand.
>>
The only sensible she made was stabing the cuck
>>
>>72005781
It was for Sparta
>>
>>72005781
which part was difficult to understands? 300 is a pretty straightforward film
>>
>>72005781
t. man
>>
>>72005870
being dumb enough to trust that guy and let him fuck her only for him to betray her at the senate (duh).

seems like the kind of decision a woman would make.
>>
>>72005961
>being dumb enough to trust that guy and let him fuck her only for him to betray her at the senate (duh).
that was rape
>>
>>72005999

Butt rape.
>>
>>72005999
i'm not saying what he did was right but she consented to letting him fuck her. it was a quid pro quo for him to back her at the senate.
>>
>>72005187
I understand how much I want to fuck her and that's all that will ever matter
>>
>>72006027
what's so difficult to understand? she got fucked over, literally, happens a lot
>>
>>72006049
she agreed to fuck him. she got fucked over because she trusted a transparent piece of shit to keep his word.
>>
>>72006078
thanks for posting the definition of betrayal, retard
>>
How did women back then get all the jizz out of their holes without todays modern brushes and ph balanced soaps?
>>
>>72006101
she made a poor decision retard.
>>
>>72006115
by trusting someone who wanted sex in return? are you fucking off your meds? it doesn't matter what was promised or paid, he betrayed her, has nothing to do with her being a woman at all
>>
>>72006106
Jazz is designed to be in those places so it's not a problem
>>
>>72006153
he was obviously not trustworthy you stupid cuck.

try paying attention next time.
>>
>>72006106

It just stayed in there for nine months and popped out a Spartan.
>>
>>72006173
he's a character in a movie, just because you the audience didn't trust him doesn't mean her character felt the same way, are you really this dense?
>>
>>72006168
>Jazz
Are you talking about the wishbone shaped, inserted, no baby, twig lady's shove up their urethra?

Or the young tranny kid on TLC??
>>
>>72005187
unironically THIS
T
H
I
S
>>
>>72006200
>retard can't identify an obvious villain

everyone in the movie even talks about how the guy wasn't trustworthy.

she made a dumb womanly decision and fucked a scumbag and got fucked over for it yet here you are white knighting, because you are a cuck.
>>
>>72005999
No it wasn't.
>>
>>72006255
did you even watch the match movie? she needed his help but got used instead, the same thing happened with the deformed guy

I just think you hate women and are s virgin loser, "women make dumb decisions in movies I can't follow along with!" seriously kys for thinking I was white knighting when you can't follow a characters actions or motivations because autism
>>
>>72006330
>I just think you hate women
>muh misogyny
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.