[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George is so bitter over being a literally who now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 3096.jpg (128 KB, 1125x675) Image search: [Google]
3096.jpg
128 KB, 1125x675
>[On Tom Cruise] George has never liked Tom. He thinks it's pathetic that Tom still pushes himself as an action star and is obsessed with Scientology instead of using his money and clout for humanitarian causes
>>
>>72005153
George Clooney in Mission Impossible when?
>>
I'm all for humanitarian causes but Clooney is a pretentious cunt
>>
>>72005153
he's not wrong

cruise is a fucking beta cuck for being with cuckenology b/c they suck his dick

he cant leave even if he wanted to cuz of all the shit he told them during processing

even if he didnt divulge any dirty secrets they could threaten to make up messed up shit he said if he leaves

lose lose for cruise

feel bad that his ex wife left him and took his daughter too//makes u wonder how the arguments went

just realized how interesting cruise's life is, someone should make a movie about it... pta maybe? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ0LuaeV8mg
>>
>>72005153
>Only sources for this quote are tabloids that say "an alleged source told us"

Quality thread, OP.
>>
File: 99 Insight.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
99 Insight.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>72005153
>George Clooney
>"humanitarian"
>attempts to convince entire nations to open their borders for refugees from war-torn nations such as Syria
>doesn't open a single gate of any of his multi-million-dollar mansions, to house refugee families that he's completely capable of looking after for entire generations, with his wealth

>mfw the hypocrisy
>>
>>72005484
quality reply, clooney.
>>
>>72005463
the fuck? why did PTA react like that
>>
>>72005510
cuz he's crazy.. for real i'm not exaggerating. some other interviews he gives off the vibe that he could snap at any moment.. but he's cool for the most part
>>
>Cruise is the same age as Clooney
>still relevant
>looks great
>not married
>always a box office hit
>has religion in his life

clooney sucks monkey dick cruise is based
>>
>>72005538
>>looks great
someone post it
>>
>>72005153
Fuck you OP, do you enjoy TMZ aswell you faggot
>>
>>72005463
i dont get it. what was the big deal about that question? did cruise hate the film or something. hollywood is creepy man
>>
>>72005463
>they could threaten to make up messed up shit he said if he leaves
And everyone would believe it too lmao
>>
>>72005566
he's more pissed that the interviewer is disinterested in discussing the actual film and would rather discuss something more tabloid-driven

put yourself in PTA's shoes. you're working on a script for years, pre production is hell for independent films, filming it takes the better half of a year, post production is a bitch etc... you finally finish the project and you're proud of yourself and then some dumb cunt asks People Magazine tier questions that put you in a very awkward situation
>>
>>72005556
The pic where he looks like an aging lesbian?
>>
File: tom-cruise-minority-report[1].jpg (187 KB, 785x500) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-minority-report[1].jpg
187 KB, 785x500
>>72005463

KEK

Alpha Dog Cruise would destroy your ass.
OT-7 and literally has super powers
20 in Charisma
Only appears in kino
Gets free wives from church of scientology
>>
>>72005153
>humanitarian causes
lmao

of course a cuck hates an alpha male. maybe if there were humanitarian causes where all the money isn't routed to shitskins tom would contribute.
>>
>>72005651
no the tomato face pic
>>
File: scii.jpg (60 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
scii.jpg
60 KB, 540x720
>>72005651
you better fucking delete that
>>
>>72005153
>Clooney: "I feel sorry for you"
>Cruise: "I don't think about you at all"
>>
>>72005651
still looks better than anyone in this thread.
>>
>>72005651
that ageing lesbian could snap your twig neck and you know it
>>
>>72005734
ha ahash ahaha AHA HAHS DAS FROM MAD MAN RIGHT HAHAAS I RECOGNIZED THE THAT GAY BLOW JOSB
>>
Daily reminder Clooney is literally retarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8jOoL0LoE
>>
>>72005742
Not than me and I'm his height
>>
>>72005823
keep dreaming, fatty.
>>
>>72005153
He wife is pretty qt.
>>
>>72005533

Met him. Hung out around him for a few hours one evening. Seemed entirely cool and not crazy, in that setting at least.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.