[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Season 4 of Agents of Shield on Netflix. Gotta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Just finished Season 4 of Agents of Shield on Netflix.
Gotta say, I really liked this season.
Especially Lincoln and Grants death.
It felt KINDA like the end of Age of Ultron, only done right. Just two guys realizing that they are going to die.

That said the 'teaser' for the next season looks so stupid. Daisy turning evil... again... is so stupid.
>>
>>72004178
>just finished season 4
You're from the future? Who becomes president?
>>
I think we all know they're gonna find another way to keep Brett Dalton in the show
>>
>>72004236
Trump
>>
>>72004271
Man I hope not. He had his time... let him go.
>>
>>72004332
No, next he must be revived as a robot
>>
>>72004382
Grant Ward's Incredible Wild Ride never ends
>>
>>72004382
Actually that could be hilarious if they keep bringing him back in more and more absurd ways.
Already came back as an alien.
Next is a robot.
Then a clone with all his memories.
Then maybe from an alternate universe.

I am now pro Grant Returning.
>>
>>72004412
First he's good
Then he's bad
Then he's neutral
Then he's bad again
Then he's dead
Then he's a zombie puppet
Then he's dead again
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 720x480
>>72004461
>alternate universe
I think you'd call it, earth 3
>>
>>72004461
>>72004478
TIME TRAVEL
>>
>>72004178
>is so stupid.
Not evil, rebelling to run her own group.

Thankfully the inhuman problem won't be as big of a focus next season. Ghost Rider is confirmed coming and he's not the only one next season.
>>
I hope those Ghost Rider rumors are false because thats bullshit Marvel. You dont waste any Ghost Rider, even Robbie, on a fucking TV series
>>
they need to show more chloe bennett panties i mean they only showed them once in the first season whats the insentive to watch now you know?
>>
Ghost rider is shit and retarded.

Please keep, religion (gods, god, angel, demons), ghosts and magic away from more plausible adaptation.
>>
>>72004628
>Autism
>>
>>72004562
Robbie is TV friendly. Less CG work needed, easier vehicle to add flames to, adds a pair of hispanic actors as reoccurring, and Robbie gets possessed by Eli Morrow (the demon who powers him) so that gives us a magic connection for Doctor Strange. Also this could bring back Mr Hyde because in the comics it's Hyde's pills in the trunk of the car
>>
>>72004831
Actually its his satanic uncle but whatever. Really I just wanted a Mad Max style Ghost Rider reboot movie and this will piss that away thanks to Daisy and her fucking agents
>>
>>72004769

Even if i have autism, I'm not wrong.
>>
>>72004178
>Daisy
>turning evil

More like going rogue. There's a difference.
>>
>>72004831
Can we just get a proper Johnny Blaze ghost rider movie?
And bring back Nic Cage
>>
File: AOS-H.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
AOS-H.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>are you drunk
>well i'm australian, so yeah
BRAVO JOSS
>>
>>72005176
there is nothing wrong with this

I want some more Sif guest starring or Coulson's wife
>>
>>72005586
>there is nothing wrong with this
i think it's hilarious.

another sif episode could be good. are palecki and the british commando guy gone forever?
>>
>>72005776
>>72005586
Maybe she can't do stuff on ABC now she's on NBC?
>>
>>72005865
good point. what's her show like? haven't watched any of it.
>>
I'm watching season 3 right now, Hive just dug up the second part to the Kree orb. I gotta say, I'm loving Brett Dalton way more as Hive than I was as Ward, I love that guy.
>>
>>72005586
If by Coulson's wife you mean the cellist from season 1 then yes...because I will always need more Amy Acker on my TV
>>
File: 1468564725137.jpg (127 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1468564725137.jpg
127 KB, 1080x1349
>>72005953
It's terrible. They advertise her naked body on billboards and commercials and then they hardly show it on the show.
>>
It's not ghost rider in season 4, it's Hellfire. Very deceptive marketing.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.