[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just marathoned the first episode of twin peaks is she autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
just marathoned the first episode of twin peaks

is she autistic?
(i'm not trying to project in hopes of having a waifu that I can relate too)
>>
>>72003823
>marathoned
>first episode
>>
>>72003823
She's best waifu of the show. There's only one other acceptable answer for #1, but you've probably already realized who that is
>>
How do you marathon a single episode you fucking mongoloid? Unless "marathon" means not taking constant breaks to fuck around on your phone like an ADD-addled twat.
>>
>marathoned the first episode

Stupid fuck
>>
>>72003823
>is she autistic
Nah she's quirky
>>
How do you marathon a single episode you fucking mongoloid? Unless "marathon" means not taking constant breaks to fuck around on your phone like an ADD-addled twat.
>>
>>
>>72004009
Sure is summer in here
>>
A lot of the weirdness as far as the cast goes is toned down slightly after the pilot. Audrey in particular goes from vampy heiress to sweet loner as the series progresses. I don't think she's autistic, just a rich kid whose father doesn't pay her any attention and latches onto Coop.
>>
>>72003879
>>72003943
>>72004009
>>72004087
>>72004103
kys
>>
>>72004346
>le epic inside joek xD

I've been on this fucking site since 2008, but I don't browse this garbage board often. Sorry if I wasn't accustomed to your epic "board culture"
>>
>>72004702
Apology accepted
>>
>>
>>72003823
>>72003879
the first episode is 2 hours long so I can understand op (depending if you watched the international version)
>>
>>72004087
>>72004103
>>72005044
JUST STOP
>>
shelly > audrey > donna
>>
>>72005137
THIS
>>
File: 1468503662224.jpg (328 KB, 1400x1100) Image search: [Google]
1468503662224.jpg
328 KB, 1400x1100
>>72005137

It is known.

>tfw I started the series with a crush on Donna but by the end she's just wretched
>tfw Shelly is a sweetheart and her relationship with Bobby is actually the nicest in the series
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.