[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Your Favorite Scenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: haunted.png (998 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
haunted.png
998 KB, 1920x1080
Post Your Favorite Scenes
>>
>>72002405
The best scene was him telling the kid to murder everyone who bullies him.
>>
>>72002405
This scene and the scene in the bar were 10/10

The ending was a little over the top but since we learn that he is some kind of high advanced mind controlled agent - I guess it makes sense.

I would so watch a "Now You See Me" movie starring guys like this who you think are dead but keep appearing alive.
>>
>>72002405
I love films like this where just a simple stare can say a lot about a character without having to listen to so much dialogue (something which made Batman V Superman a bit weak).
>>
File: hardtruths.png (183 KB, 354x339) Image search: [Google]
hardtruths.png
183 KB, 354x339
>>72002476
"That's an interesting theory."
>>
based soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94397XGdzEo
>>
>>72002578
This scene was what really sold me on the movie the first time I saw it. I like that when you see it, you just think he's deranged as fuck, but from what you learn later, this is just him sitting up in "sleep mode" because he's a fucking terminator.
>>
>>72002599
I loved this movie's soundtrack. It reminded me of something you'd hear in a David Lynch film.
>>
>>72002599
Perfect editing! All the attacks you see in one take without the camera cutting to multiple takes after another with shaky cam
>>
File: heelturn.png (2 MB, 1919x799) Image search: [Google]
heelturn.png
2 MB, 1919x799
>>72002690
80s goth rock and synthy electronic thumping. It's fucking great, and it shouldn't fit the movie nearly as well as it does.

Second favorite shot of the movie right here.
>>
>>72002599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdZFbvOYNMY
>>
File: BIG g.jpg (30 KB, 306x494) Image search: [Google]
BIG g.jpg
30 KB, 306x494
Would you let David be a guest in your boipucci, /tv/?
>>
>>72002765
yeah it's strange how so well this music fits the film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVOe2oGoHLk

You could say all the electronic beats are symbolic of him being a "Terminator"
>>
File: mm.png (1 MB, 977x774) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
1 MB, 977x774
>>72002851
Dude's performance was mancrush-worthy.

Speaking of crushes, will Maika Monroe ever look this good in a movie again?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlhhZIVhGw8
>>
>>72002892
i liked her in it follows
>>
File: dennisreynolds.png (371 KB, 536x398) Image search: [Google]
dennisreynolds.png
371 KB, 536x398
Perfect ending. The music fading in, the look, the "what the fuck"...perfect. This is where the story should leave off.
>>
>>72003024
She spent most of It Follows all sleep deprived and frumpy. Don't get me wrong, I still would, but here she spent most of her scenes dressed to fuck or aiming to be one of the cuter waitresses in the piss ant Iowa town they're in.
>>
god damn I enjoyed the fuck out of this movie I want to fuck maika monroe
>>
>>72002405
I actually really liked this movie. The synthetic 80s electro music reminded me a lot of that John Wick scene with the song. Good shit
>>
>>72003120
i kind of liked that, her appeal is the "real girl" look
>>
>>72002405
Sequel when?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.