[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How badly will this bomb? https://youtu.be/AX1BTiHzq-I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: images-14.jpg (6 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
6 KB, 245x205
How badly will this bomb?

https://youtu.be/AX1BTiHzq-I
>>
>>72002164

about 7 badly
>>
pretty sure they never expected anything from it anyway

the type of movie that you fasttrack to make a quick buck off uneducated people
>>
>its a dave thinks hes an actor like his big brother episode
>>
>>72002164
Lionsgate feels like they might have a sleeper on their hands
If they kept the budget low they should be able to make money back, if not a large amount
>>
>>72002164
It'll make money, nothing crazy though.
>>
i like dave franco but this movie looks cringeworthy.
>>
>>72002164
>literally The Game???

the game sucked btw
>>
Literally some cringeworthy attempt to cash in on recent trends. It's fucking Twitch plays Pokemon Go: The Movie, complete with text-to-speech voice and twitch chat.

It might not bomb, but it'll fucking blow.
>>
Why would they do crazy shit just because someone stole their identity? Can;t they call lifelock or something?
>>
>>72002164
Trailer revealed the entire movie at the last 30 seconds.
>>
>>72003026
Oh fuck, you're right. Why would anyone think that's a good idea? They must not have enough interesting exposition scenes to show, because it seriously would have been fine to just leave the audience with the initial premise.
>>
>>72002164
>robot friend gets immediately dumped for random Chad
Not watching this garbage
>>
>>72002164
actually seems like a concept that you could do interesting things with, I'd like to tweak it a bit so it's not so tween and cringy but compared to a lot of movies at least it's a new idea, but yeah it looks like it will be shit but will probably gross well due to the target demo (the people who paid to see unfriended will probably think it's genious)
>>
>>72002164
Seems like a comedy concept a la Cheap Thrills, then the trailer takes a twist part way through to seem like some really really stupid generic thriller
>>
>>72002164
>microsoft sam
All srs tho dave franco has a nice body
>>
That gyno
>>
He looks retarded with hair that short.
>>
>>72003026
>>72002164
This, I feel Ive seen the whole movie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.