[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know Baneposting is the dankest meme on 4chan and all that,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: tdkr_poster.jpg (367 KB, 575x850) Image search: [Google]
tdkr_poster.jpg
367 KB, 575x850
I know Baneposting is the dankest meme on 4chan and all that, but if we can ignore be real for a moment, am I the only one who legitimately, unironically considers TDKR the most enjoyable, entertaining film in The Dark Knight trilogy?
>>
for you
>>
its a big movie
>>
U U
U U
>>
It's a 6/10 if I'm being generous. Jonathan Nolan fumbled with with vague themes about income inequality in an attempt to copy A Tale of Two Cities
>>
>>72001017
(You)(you)(you)(you)
>>
>>72001017
Only for you.
>>
File: 1467301737429.jpg (24 KB, 680x484) Image search: [Google]
1467301737429.jpg
24 KB, 680x484
>>72001017

¿ESPAÑA?
>>
I thought Bane was nice (and I non-ironically enjoy his voice), but other things, like Catwoman and the villian twist, were poor. Overall a nolandidn'tcare/10
>>
>>72002900
>twist

get a load of this pleb

it was obvious who she was to anyone who read the comics

>that scar when they fuck
>>
>>72002963
>what is reading comprehension
>>
JGL's character is the biggest fucking Mary Sue I've ever seen in a film. He's the perfect counterexample to the claim that "Mary Sue" is a sexist term. I also think he's a TEXTBOOK Mary Sue because I'm pretty sure he's Nolan's self-insert.
>>
>>72003027
hothead detected
>>
>>72003027
don't you mean red aviary
>>
>>72002963
Cotillard was credited as Talia on IMDB months before the movie came out
>>
>>72003027
Bruce Wayne was Nolan's insert the entire trilogy

also TDKR was the shit - saw it in real Imax and it was incredible - probably won't see anything in Imax with that budget ever again
>>
File: 1468000764133.jpg (34 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
1468000764133.jpg
34 KB, 320x337
>>72003009
>what is reading comprehension
>literally didn't understand that the identity of the real villain is given away in plain sight in the first act
>it went right over my head but other people are the stupid ones!

stay exquisitely mad
>>
Begins the most enjoyable.
TDK is objectively the best.
TDKR is just full of snarky, unlikable shits fighting over the dumbest Macguffins and Deus ex Machina Nolan has come up with.
>>
>>72001017
atleast explain why
>>
>>72003855
this
>>
>>72001017
>am I the only one
yeah.
I fanboyed the shit out of Dark Knight.
Saw the 3rd once, even have a copy of it.
Can't bring myself to put it on.

no homo
>>
TDKR feels so weird. You can clearly see it's pretty well made (save for the majority of the fight scenes where they bit off more than they could chew), but the story is just... I don't know, I just don't find it that pleasant to watch.
>>
>>72003855
Batman looks like shit when hes fighting during the day with Nolans garbage cinematography for the fight scenes.
>>
>>72001017
I literally only know the movie from baneposting. I was none to impressed with the first and second ones so I didn't bother with the third.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.