[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoiler: WB Plans For The DCEU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
- Hush will be the main villain in the solo Batman film. The Joker will have a small role in the film that leads to a sequel. Ben Affleck wants to do at least two Batman films.

- The Flash film will be moved to April 13th, 2018.

- A Suicide Squad sequel, Man of Steel sequel and the Batman solo film will be announced at Comic-Con.

- There are no plans to show any Justice League footage until November, 2016 and the first trailer will debut exclusively with Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.

- The Man of Steel sequel will have a human antagonist and will be a more grounded. Brainiac was discussed but the studio wants to avoid another alien invasion. Geoff Johns is involved as a writer.

- The budget for Suicide Squad is 180 million.

- Despite rumors of Birds of Prey, Warner Bros has no one attached to the project and nothing has moved forward creatively.

- A Titans movie has been discussed.
>>
File: batstory65a.jpg (420 KB, 1280x1981) Image search: [Google]
batstory65a.jpg
420 KB, 1280x1981
>>72000501
>- Hush will be the main villain in the solo Batman film.
This could go so right.

I feel like they should get Matt Damon to do it but I don't think he could pull it off.
>>
File: 4398739485795.png (125 KB, 585x360) Image search: [Google]
4398739485795.png
125 KB, 585x360
>>72000501
>Hush will be the main villain in the solo Batman film

something tells me Affleck gave Smith a writing/casting role in the film out of good will
>>
>- The budget for Suicide Squad is 180 million

Jesus Christ. The majority must be Will Smith's salary or something.
>>
>>72000574
I doubt that it. Will doesn't seem he can draw in people like he used to.
>>
>>72000574
a lot has gone into advertising
>>
Apologize
>>71980504
>>
>>72000501
all this is speculation because it's dependent on how well SS and WonderWoman do at the boxoffice.
>>
>A Titans movie has been discussed.
pls give us a good raven
>>
>>72000501
did anyone else see the guy pinned down by batman as a black slave? considering the politics of batman, i wouldn't find it far fetched lol
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15 KB, 427x240
>>72000501
>- A Titans movie has been discussed
YES
YES
YES
BEST DC WAIFU COMING THROUGH
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.