[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 348x348
If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.
>>
>>71999901
Lmao at this faggot.

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags.
>>
>>71999923
>>
>>71999923
Fuck you
>>
Lel, do your job faggot.
>>
>>72000040
>>72000000
>>
>>71999901
That's your fucking job, dipshit.
>>
Why do Burgers feel the need to shit up theatres? I get why Australians do it, they are criminal-descendant troll people. Do you actually hate impoverished theatre employees so much that you go out of your way to make their jobs more difficult? Are you that much of a spiteful, garbage human being that you must reflect your moral impurity in your surroundings for all to see?

Sincerely, a Canadian.
>>
3rd best thread on /tv/ right now
>>
>>72000615
>Do you actually hate impoverished theatre employees so much that you go out of your way to make their jobs more difficult?
without messes in theaters, they don't have jobs
>>
Why don't theatres install waterproof seats and a trash hole and just blast the theatres with pressure washers once the credits start?
>>
>>72000615
We're job creators. Without a mess, who would employe them to clean up?
>>
>>71999923
So the kid doing the clean-up for maybe a little bit more than minimum wage is equal to asshole at coporate HQ who makes the prices charging you $16 for a burger, fries, and a drink?

Also who the hell is making you buy into a deal where you feel fucked? Fuck off with your bought right to be a dick to some stranger who did fuck all to you.

I know these are bait threads, but this is the first one I've reacted to. Just pissed off about Nice, and I'm a burger.
>>
>>72000710
>waste all that water
why not just burn down the theater and build a new one so jimmy anon can't get a job?
>>
>>72000649
Or they have easier, more satisfying jobs. Less mess means less time cleaning the theater which could add up to maybe one extra showing per theatre per night. You're not helping anyone, you're just being a parasite.
>>
>>71999901
I don't do this, because I'm not a fucking animal.
Also because there are enough sticky spots on the floor without me adding any to them.

My falcon sometimes makes a mess, but that just comes with the territory.
>>
The messier you make the theatre, the longer you have to wait to get into the theatre.
>>
>>72000649
It's not like I don't get paid if you don't make a mess.

You fat piece of shit
>>
>>72000762
Welcome to the real world cunt where everyone is out for themselves, if i can make a huge disgusting mess and make your job a living hell i will.. why? because i can.

I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.
>>
>>71999923
>$16 for a burger, fries and a drink
This is cheap in Canada. They charge $16 just for glosette raisins here.

I still agree with you though
>>
>>72001124
Indeed good gentleman, I'll tip my fedora to that
>>
File: 1222555422500.jpg (36 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1222555422500.jpg
36 KB, 600x800
since i was a kid i liked to make toilet paper inventions i will use entire rolls to make stuff using piss and shit

just gives me a smile imagining some poor fucker in sheer shock and has to clean up that disgusting mess

pic related is my latest wacky contraption
>>
They're going to clean it anyway. It adds literally 0% more work if I leave my trash or not
>>
>>71999923
They charge that much because they don't make money off ticket sales. All the money from the tickets goes to the studio.
>>
File: 1423104315307.jpg (77 KB, 600x617) Image search: [Google]
1423104315307.jpg
77 KB, 600x617
>>71999901
you shitty attitude towards me at the door is the reason i leave my half empty bucket of 16$ pop corn and hotdog wrappers on the ground for you wagecucks to clean up. provide better service to me and not act like a cunt when you print out my $20 tickets or serve me $6 dollar waters then maybe i'll do your job for you.

You. Pick up that nacho box.

Do your job. Earn your wage. Or how about find a better job?
>>
>>71999923
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>72000985
False
>>
File: 122307731260.jpg (383 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
122307731260.jpg
383 KB, 1200x900
fuck you "moral" cunts, overcharge ME? for food and a ticket i'll make as much of a mess i want. thieving shitbags

everytime i go to the theater by the end of the movie i intentionally try to make as much a mess as possible, i empty all my food onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it. I kick over all the food containers and buckets to make sure the shit is spilled. After exiting the movie I go into the bathroom and blast piss all over the toilet paper, seats, sinks, soap and floor. and i walk out with a smile on my face.
>>
>72001290
(You) don't deserve recognition, monster.
>>
>>71999923
>>72000462
>>72000555
>>72001124
>>72001290
>>72001420
>>72001502
ITT People who will die in the upcoming revolution.
>>
>>72001578
get back to work wagie i left a nice steamy shit on the floor for you
>>
>>72001124
these dubs have meant nothing
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.