[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uhhhh what's Danger Close?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Encino Man.jpg (19 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
Encino Man.jpg
19 KB, 624x352
Uhhhh what's Danger Close?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 231x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 231x342
>>71999606
When you call ordinance close to your location and put yourself and the squad at risk
>>
>>71999606
fucking love generation kill, my favorite series
>>
>>71999924
especially on shrooms
>>
>>71999606
Encino Man never played COD.
>>
>>71999606
when stuff blow up close
>>
The book is better
>>
>>71999924
Did you notice the 2 Wire references Ziggy snuck in?
>>
>>71999997
Since when does Shepherd care about danger close?
>>
Since we have daily Threads on Sopranos and The Wire, im really surprised this isnt more popular.
>>
>>71999606
Captain America was a douchebag. How did he manage to be put in charge of people?
>>
>>72001324
snitching and boot licking.
>>
>>72001324
Can you believe that retard is actually in charge of people?
>>
>>72001369
>>72001399
I loved how they did "godfather" where you couldnt tell if he was another captain america or if he actually had his shit together.

He was competent as shit but his orders seemed questionable to the rank and file. He also was looking to make a bit of a name for himself. Very Simon-esq.

The two wire references were when Ziggy said.

>theres the Humvee, coming through the wire.
and
>lets say i came from some shithole like Detroit or Baltimore.
He delivered the Baltimore line almost sarcastically, as I'm sure he enjoyed the town and the people when he worked there.

Anyways, if you liked that shit check out Generation War. It's a German version of Band of Brothers on the Eastern Front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sFQJLy0_cg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.