[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest Emmy snubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 594x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 594x450
Why didn't either of these women get nominated for best actress in a comedy series? They both won Golden Globes for their performances but not even a nomination. also, Oscar Issac in Show Me A Hero. Is it because they're not black?
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>71997104
Rachel Bloom and Gina Rodriguez
>>
File: Eva-Green.jpg (20 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Eva-Green.jpg
20 KB, 612x380
She got snubbed for the third year in a row.
>>
Didn't Crazy Ex Girlfriend get screwed by the rules? Something about their Comedy category being defined as half hour long shows, I just assumed that's what took Rachel Bloom out of the running.
>>
File: rick g.png (429 KB, 404x570) Image search: [Google]
rick g.png
429 KB, 404x570
He got snubbed again.

I don't care if you like the series or not, he's excellent despite the shitty writing.
>>
>>71998691
really? that's some commie bullshit
>>
>>71996872
Jane the virgin isn't a funny show and the writing is stupid
>>
>all that THICC
I dont know if my dick can handle it
>>
Leftovers snubbed, The Knick (specially Clive Owen and Chris Sullivan) was also snubbed (they had a nomination in best directing, but Sapochnik will win) and Show Me a Hero as well.
>>
>>71996872
The biggest snub is that The Leftovers didn't get nominated for anything at all. Neither Carrie Coon or Justin Theroux got nominated
>>
>>71996872
>no leftovers
>no you're the worst
>comedy noms are still five years behind and voters obviously never watched you're the worst, catastrophe or casual
fuck man, so many things left out.
>>
lady gaga winning this past year was pretty shitty to the actual actresses in the room

poor dunst
>>
>>71998691
no they just default to that and you have to appeal. ceg was classed as a comedy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.