[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET HYPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
GET HYPE
>>
>>71995715
bout fooking time
>>
>>71995715
I thought American Psycho was getting a sequel from the thumbnail
>>
I know I'm not being fresh by saying it but he really went over the top in the 3rd season. There's spotty to brilliant then there's shit that just doesn't need to exist - it's like he was making fun of how shit loiter squad was towards the end.

this is gonna go the way of t&e, i hope not at least.
>>
>>71995715
Check out those fingernails. Why do niggers always sport semi-claws?
>>
I havent watched the show but I've seen all the bird up and ranch clips on youtube

am i missing anything good?
>>
>>71996018
That's part of his look this season. He didn't comb his hair or cut his nails and starved himself. He wanted to get to Machinist levels of skinny but the adult swim reps didn't let him because they didn't want him to kill himself
>>
>>71996042
you're missing the greatest parody of late night television of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pROomL6IiOw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcn5eV8NDI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY75KpDjCyw
>>
at least he doesn't have that ugly hair anymore. i get he did it as a joke but it still was pretty ugly
>>
>>71996042
Did you like Space Ghost C2C? If you did, then you'll love it.
>>
>>71995954
American Psycho sequel already out like ten years ago
>>
>>71996090
>That's part of his look this season

Oh really?
Well shit Andre, I'm sorry for calling you a claw sporting nigger
>>
>>71996122
>seth rogen
Suddenly I'm not so curious about it anymore
>>
JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE JILLIAN BARBERIE
>>
>>71996350
don't worry, Seth is the butt of the joke.
>>
>>71996122
>he put his actual cell phone number up
What a mad man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.