[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schumer: Losing virginity "Wasn't Consensual"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: miss_amy_piggy.jpg (117 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
miss_amy_piggy.jpg
117 KB, 1280x640
Alright, which one of you absolute madmen is responsible for this?
>>
>>71995005

I find it pretty offensive when people compare, Amy, Lena Dunham and Chloe Moretz to Miss Piggy, Miss Piggy has way more talent than any of those heifers.
>>
>>71995060
Agreed.
>>
Miss Piggy wasn't a whore.

Did they cancel this, it was getting together near the end.
>>
>>71996395
Cancelled
>>
File: Shaggy-wasn't-me.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy-wasn't-me.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>
she means that the guy she had sex with didn't actually want to fuck her
>>
>>71995005
Not surprising. What man would willingly fuck Amy Schumer?
>>
>>71995060
Miss Piggy's only talent was shagging Kermit while not choking him.
>>
>>71995005
I just finished watching some hot incest pork, then I sat down and saw this.
>>
>>71995005
Damn, Amy Schumer is looking good.
>>
Is there any more description given?
>We were both really drunk, so that makes it rape!
>>
>>71995005
damn! amy schumer looks like THAT??
>>
>>71997124
Chances of her actually backing up this story and following it up with charges or something?

Sick of these dumb bitches minimising the effects of actual rape by claiming every little misdeed as an occurrence of rape - bitch if you're actually claiming someone perpetrated a serious crime on you then fucking report that shit.
>>
>>71996475
Lulz
>>
File: 2470625053625.jpg (115 KB, 775x703) Image search: [Google]
2470625053625.jpg
115 KB, 775x703
>>71995005
She pinned me down and smothered me. I tried to fight back but she was too heavy. Before I knew it my arm was elbow deep in her fish factory.
>>
>>71995060
>placing Chloe Moretz in the same category as those juden
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.