[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After almost twenty years and thanks to Netflix I finish the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: I-want-to-believe-X-Files-UFO.jpg (67 KB, 637x800) Image search: [Google]
I-want-to-believe-X-Files-UFO.jpg
67 KB, 637x800
After almost twenty years and thanks to Netflix I finish the X-Files

Last season was a total disaster. Still love it.
As a kid I only see until they abduct Mulder, but still watch the whole 9 seasons.

Now I feel empty.
>>
>>71994772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
>>
File: 1441219946378.png (270 KB, 715x398) Image search: [Google]
1441219946378.png
270 KB, 715x398
>>71994772
>it's a late 90s meme episode
>>
>>71994772
>>Last season

You mean 9 or the new "mini-season 10"?
>>
>>71995849
>season 10

DELETE THIS
>>
File: dorks.jpg (145 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
dorks.jpg
145 KB, 720x480
Seasons 6 and 7 were the worst.

Fill the void with The Lone Gunmen. Read about X Files crossover/continuation episodes. After that I guess there's Millennium
>>
>>71994772
Next season when?
>>
>>71996990
If season 10 was any indication as to what direction they're taking the show then I hope never.
>>
I sort of fell out of habit with watching this in season three. Mostly due to how Clyde Bruckman was head and shoulders above every other episode I had seen, and made all the dour formulaic MOTWs look that much worse
>>
>>71997476
not even the best Darin Morgan episode desu
>>
>>71997476
Paper Hearts. Season 4 episode 10. Co-starring the great Tom Noonan. You missed out.

During my second rewatch of the series that stuck out above all others to me. Taste is subjective, but it's definitely on par with Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose.
>>
>>71995849
Season 9.
The only new episodes I saw was the one with UFO in the shed and the one with all the horrible meta jokes and the gay monster. I feel ashamed of seeing it with my family.

>>71996032
>>they die
I cant believe it, they deserve better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT1ircqQklo
>>
>>71997870
>inb4 they turn out to be alive in the comics

no one gives a shit
>>
>>71997200
Kinda want to see aliens liberate humanity tbqh famalam
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.