[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he's not real, right? Or is it so obvious and he's real.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: robot_s2ep1_rayrami.jpg (50 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
robot_s2ep1_rayrami.jpg
50 KB, 858x429
So he's not real, right?
Or is it so obvious and he's real.
>>
I think Leon isnt real. I think there will be more people in is head this season.
>>
he is real, but the dog isn't
>>
The hole show isn't real.
>>
I was thinking him and Leon are the same person, but maybe not.
One friend thinks they're both imaginary and Elliot is really in a mental hospital.
>>
Elliot is the only character who isn't real, he's just in everyone else's heads.
>>
>>71994179

Oh shit or they are real, but the surroundings arent! He IS in a mental hospital! Cool, we've figured out the twist.
>>
The real question is, why is the Pontiac Bandit talking to a master hacker?
>>
File: ThisIsSinbadsHouse.jpg (13 KB, 373x286) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsSinbadsHouse.jpg
13 KB, 373x286
>>71994221
He's in the hospital and they are his nurses
>>
>>71994221
Yeah, the more I think about it he could be right. I wonder what 'helping around the house' actually is, because meals and gym time and group meetings make sense but chores do not.
>>
did season 1 miss the token black guy? I remember the token loser asian character, but not a black guy.

I guess mr "I'm a fucking normie SJW" robot needed that, huh?
>>
I can also totally imagine a fellow patient talking about Seinfeld all the time.
>>
>>71994608
Yeah, the dude that killed Frankie Shaw. Fuck that guy!
>>
This show is getting pretty weird, like almost unnecessarily odd, is there a point to all this? Is it really just about a Elliot being mental or is the whole "Evil Corp" just part of his imagination?
>>
>>71995306
Welcome to Wilfred 2.0
>>
>>71993995
niggers are not real
>>
The office guy is real, the other young black guy he hangs out with isn't
>>
>>71993995
I think the mental institution/prison theory is the most sound theory so far. Either that or his routine is just meant to mimic a prison as an artistic choice

Not sure which one I like better. It would kind of suck having the twist spoiled already, but at the same time it's an awesome twist.
>>
He seems to out of place to be real. Doesn't talk like everyone else either.
>>
File: Sad Biden.jpg (139 KB, 1000x649) Image search: [Google]
Sad Biden.jpg
139 KB, 1000x649
>Craig Robinson will never be your friend.
>>
he had a routine of someone that is either in jail or in a hospital

Leon is pretty much confirmed not to be real

The way he talked to gideon when he came to speak with him also makes it seem like he's in jail.
>>
>>71995652
Oh yeah! The way Gideon kept looking around the room to see if anyone could hear him....really makes you think.
>>
>>71994588

'helping around the house' probably refers to some prison jobs like doing laundry
>>
>>71995622

>you will never own Craig Robinson and Joey Bada$$
>>
>>71995501
Don't forget that a lot of people figured out the twist in season 1 but not the other twist that then hit like a truck
>>
>>71995576
He interacted with the two dudes when they were about to fight though.
>>
The mental asylum theory is one of the oldest twists in the book and has been lame for over 20 years now. If you faggots really think that's where this show is headed, you all need to kill yourselves so that you never spread your DNA.
>>
The jail theory makes more sense because of the basketball court and all the blacks.
>>
It's a /tv/ concocts elaborate theories because they cannot accept the truth that the main character is simply schizophrenic episode.
>>
>>71993995
what's darryl doing on mr. robot?
>>
>>71996664
This show wants to be Fight Club, so this is exactly what they are doing
>>
>>71996602
If he was in jail, then he was convicted of a crime, probably something we saw in season 1, which would have to be significant enough to be reported on a national level. The beardo wouldn't have had to ask Darlene where Elliott was if this was the case.
>>
>>71993995

>Angela getting BLACKED
>the best new character is also a Black guy

what did they mean by this?
>>
frog is staying with his mother.
>>
>>71996778

He's not in jail, but in a mental hospital. Darlene called them in on her brother, that's why she looked so sad and guilty when the guy asked her where Elliot is.
>>
>>71994079
>>71994138
The entire show takes place in the dog's mind.
>>
>>71996841
I like this. It makes the old giant red rotary phone at the end make sense. Who would have one of those in their home?
>>
>>71996363

And also the way Elliot's mom asks what is going on when the convo heats up, just like a guard would do.

She's the authority at the facility he's in
>>
>>71996452
Leon is prison guard with a guard dog. Leon has the same outfit.
>>
File: jewmobile.gif (2 MB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
jewmobile.gif
2 MB, 472x360
>>71996779
Hope on board laddie.
This is another Jew propaganda show.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>71993995
>watching Mr. Normie
>>
is this show good?
>>
>>71997471
If you're capable of reading into things then yes.
>>
File: brianblessedcackle.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
brianblessedcackle.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>71997584
>le show is deep meme
>>
>>71997584
lol. okay.
>>
>>71997622
here's your (you), now fuck off.
>>
>>71997471
Like 11 episodes total.
You watch it in two nights.

Find out yourself.
>>
File: 200_s[4].gif (29 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s[4].gif
29 KB, 190x200
Tyrell is my waifu
>>
>>71997728
Okay, cool. Pretty much a waste of a post though since I wanted other opinions.
>>
I'll be fucked if I'm watching season 2 after enduring season 1. SO I'll just check for updates on here because there is no way I can stand looking at that ugly as fuck guys face close up for an hour while he pulls retarded faces.
>>
File: salt must flow.jpg (58 KB, 318x212) Image search: [Google]
salt must flow.jpg
58 KB, 318x212
>>71997684
>>
>>71995652
Even the basketball thing with benches is pretty Prison Breakish
>>
>his father wanted to do the hack years ago
>the fall fucked his head up + family trauma
>his father dies, adds to trauma
>elliot continues his father's plan with his sister
>fight club persona situation occurs
>the traumatic memory of his father later manifests itself as his persona
it's pretty simple, they show you all of this in the show. the interactions between characters always gives away who is real and who isn't. The black friend might be real but until we see him and Elliot interact with other characters simultaneously we can't be sure.
>>
>>71996778
Or he could be in jail because of that drug dealer that got killed because of him
>>
>>71997945
>basketball thing with benches
Did you really forget the word 'court'
>>
>>71996514
>No, I'm your father
>Tyler Durden!

yeah that's where this show is headed. kys
>>
>>71994608
You realize this is a show based in New York, correct? There are a ton of black dudes who live there?

in b4 cuck, sjw blah blah blah
>>
>>71996808
his mother is the guardian. His ex boss was visiting him ein prison. That's why she asked what was happening, it was the guardian.
>>
>>71998015
what did you mean by this autist?
>>
>>71995306
Yeah at this point feels like Elliot is actually already in jail because he is tyrell
>>
>>71994230

kek this is a good one.
>>
>>71998102
deep, but I doubt it.

I think they're trying to use Elliot to find Tyrelll.
>>
idk man I don't understand why they didn't kick off this season by just showing what happened in the 3 days they skipped over in the first season's finale

also since everything went according to plan and e-corp is finished and bankrupt what's next?
>>
>>71996778
If he is tyrell then he killed that woman but even so he's inane so he probably is in jail mental hospital
>>
>>71998544
>also since everything went according to plan and e-corp is finished and bankrupt what's next?
that's not what happened though
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.