[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Community is over. Arrested Development's development is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: title_comedy1.jpg (43 KB, 389x253) Image search: [Google]
title_comedy1.jpg
43 KB, 389x253
Community is over. Arrested Development's development is arrested. I'm caught up on It's Always Sunny.

What are the best live action comedy TV series currently airing (it's fine if it's between seasons)?
>>
Silicon Valley
>>
>>71994312
I didn't even know that was a comedy. From the vague descriptions I had, I'd assumed it was some kind of serious drama. I'll check it out. Thank you.
>>
Silicon Valley

Veep if you like dry humor (I find Veep kind of exhausting if I binge watch it)

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is really good, but not necessarily for everyone.

Dan Harmon's weird History Channel show is okay. Very hit and miss. It's better when he's obviously taking a shit on his own work.
>>
I like workaholics

Is Angie Tribeca good?
>>
Has anybody seen Big Time in Hollywood, FL? I don't know how this slipped through the cracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoePznkU578

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GK1ihFbMJU
>>
>>71993644
Nathan For You
>>
>>71994391
>>71994391
Tried watching angie it was okay some of the gags are kind of corny
>>
If you guys like Workoholics you might want to try Plebs (yes, that's the actual name of the show)

it's like Workaholics, except British and set in ancient Rome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a4OU7htAfc
>>
>>71993644
Transparent
>>
>>71994677
I just started watching this. Holy shit. It doesn't have that comfy feeling like a lot of shows so I probably won't marathon it but I'm laughing so hard it hurts.
>>
>>71995160
If you like Nathan For You, I'd also highly recommend Check It Out with Dr. Steve Brule and Review. They're fully fictitious and scripted but have many of the same qualities in the humor.
>>
>>71994844
>British """""""""""""humor""""""""""""

I'll pass
>>
>>71995160
>>71995228
And The Eric Andre Show, and Comedy Bang Bang.

Anything Aboso...lutely does basically.

Also Kroll Show is the best sketch show out there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.