[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, WiiU owners. How cucked do you feel right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: wiiU.png (163 KB, 377x289) Image search: [Google]
wiiU.png
163 KB, 377x289
Be honest, WiiU owners.

How cucked do you feel right now?

We had great games but no one wanted to give the WiiU a chance.

And now all these normies are playing Pokemon Go and bragging on Facebook that they are life long Nintendo fans even when they abandoned Nintendo when it needed them the most.

You are the forgotten gamer.
>>
File: buddy.jpg (117 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
117 KB, 564x428
Hey buddy, i think you got the wrong board

The /v/eddit club is two blocks down.
>>
>>71993282
Im extremely upset
>>
Go suck your moms tit toddler
>>
>>71993282
In other news, a Poke Mongo movie is rumored to be in the making. Moving to international news. Japanese Emperor abdicates due to losing the Mandate of Heaven for failing to provide Poke Mongo to the Japanese people. More news after this break.
>>
Dammit, just today at work, I thinking about buying one to play Zelda:wndwaker on it. Good thing I came on /TV/
>>
>That subtlety
>>
>>71993282
>We had great games

That's a lie and you know it.

There are no WiiU games. Everybody knows that.
>>
We can get back at /v/ at having better video game threads than /v/
>>
what the FUCK

I'm fucking done with this board. Can I be banned for a few months?
>>
I prefer the Xbox, that way I get to watch my favorite kino this year, Civil War
>>
>>71993547
Post black guys parading white girls on chains at /k/ and it can happen.

I pissed a Mod off so fucking bad at that place I think he gave my IP addy out to be DDoS
>>
>>71993282
It's not like all the games I've enjoyed the last 4 years have just disappeared, taking the good times I had with them, Avon
>>
File: 1454374619621.jpg (32 KB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
1454374619621.jpg
32 KB, 480x369
Check these dubs Satan.
>>
>>71993772
AMEN, I love Jesus!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.