[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, this movie is top tier. Easily the best time traveling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: images[1].jpg (12 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
12 KB, 194x259
Memes aside, this movie is top tier. Easily the best time traveling movie ever made.

I wonder why the director never got hired to make more movies after this one.
>>
>catched
>>
Back to the Future is the best tim travel movie, but yeah, this one is top tier.
>>
>>71992623
Back to the future 3 is shit so it makes the saga a 8/10. Groundhog day is a solid 10/10 with no flaws.
>>
>catched
>>
Back to the Future is the best tim travel movie, but yeah, this one is top tier.
>>
>>71992789
Back to the future 3 is shit so it makes the saga a 8/10. Groundhog day is a solid 10/10 with no flaws.
>>
do you people actually not know that you're posting in a bait thread or are you just playing along?
>>
>>71992851
Groundhog day is a good movie though, go back to plebbit
>>
File: images[1].jpg (12 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
12 KB, 194x259
Memes aside, this movie is top tier. Easily the best time traveling movie ever made.

>>
>catched
>>
>>
>>71995541
>>
>not the time machine with based guy pearce
>>
>>71992615
>>71992762
>>71995495
t. monoglot anglotard
>>
This is the best comedy, period. I can't think of a better one.
>>
Not trying to be edgy, but how long would it take for you to try raping or killing someone? I'd be worried the cycle would stop when I finally do it.
>>
>>71996388
this
>>
Are we doing the meme?
>>
do you people actually not know that you're posting in a bait thread or are you just playing along?
>>
DUDE BOARD CULTURE LMAO CANT DO A THEAD WIHTOUT DOING THE MEME XDDD LMAO
>>
>catched
>>
>>71992720
There's something to be said for movies with no sequels. They will forever remain pure.
Barring the inevitable cash grab remake when some cowardly kike movie executive needs to hook his dead-beat junkie cousin up with some cash through a scriptwriter credit.
>>
>>71996388
I'm pretty sure you would try rape and murder before suicide.
>>
>>71996388

Probably a few months or so, but I'd at least test it out by killing someone guilty first.
>>
>>71996388
as long as it would take to start losing my mind
>>
>>71996388
I am pretty sure they hinted that the MC did that
>>
>catched
>>
>>71992605
4chan always makes me feel good about myself because it's the only place in the world with a bad thing to say about Bill Murray and it's solely because nobody else does.

Truly, aspergers is a pox on this world. But in the meantime, I'm glad you're all contained in one spot so the rest of us aren't contaminated.

>being so contrarian hipster social memeclub that you become what you pretend is beneath you
>>
Love how vague it is. I guess he was stuck there for some decades and at point he just raped her.
>>
>>71992720
I liked BTTF 3
>>
File: images[1].jpg (232 KB, 1050x793) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
232 KB, 1050x793

>>
DUDE BOARD CULTURE LMAO CANT DO A THEAD WIHTOUT DOING THE MEME XDDD LMAO
>>
File: ItsThatThreadAgain.jpg (57 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
ItsThatThreadAgain.jpg
57 KB, 387x580
>>71992605
>yfw these threads more closely resemble pic related than Groundhog Day
>>
>catched
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.