[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i had no idea she was so poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (362 KB, 1359x684) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
362 KB, 1359x684
i had no idea she was so poor
>>
She did S4 free. She was cleaned out in a divorce and played a fortune to her ex husband
>>
women can't handle money
>>
>>71990876
JUST
>>
>>71990876
>She did S4 free.

Why
>>
>>71990948
So she didn't have to pay her husband.
>>
>>71990876
>played a fortune to her ex husband

How's that even work?
>>
>>71990948
He took her paycheck.
>>
>mfw i'm richer than cersei
>>
>>71991034
She is worth much he was worth little. I think he was unemployed, left her and took the cash.
>>
>>71990876
>She was cleaned out in a divorce and played a fortune to her ex husband

never knew this was possible
>>
Why are marriage and divorce laws so absolutely fucked?

It's almost like society doesn't WANT people to get married or have families... really makes you think.
>>
>>71991112
maybe they don't want people to get divorced
>>
>>71991149

Then why give the person not bringing the bread a massive financial incentive to get a divorce?
>>
>>71991193
Hmm... really makes you think
>>
>>71991112
It's a hold-over from back when divorces became a thing for the very first time. A woman who had already been married once had pretty much zero prospects of getting married again, and since they couldn't take a job except for some darning or washing for friends it was all on the family to support a woman until she got married, at which point the husband assumed those obligations. To make sure that a woman wasn't absolutely ruined once the man divorced her, they made it so that he'd have to pay her upkeep to survive. Which was still just enough to give her a home she could live out her life of spinsterdom in, really, since she wouldn't be welcome in high society anyway. But then society changed and divorcees could still attend functions without scandal, and so they required more money to keep to the same "standard of living" as they'd have as a married woman.

The laws haven't changed because they benefit lawyers. Especially in high-profile cases where it's about millions. So the lawyers have no reason to try and change the laws. The only thing that's changed is that now men can also file for it if it's the woman who's ultra-rich and he's the leech.

It's like how a family can dispute a will if the parent tells them all to fuck off and gives the money to their dog or non-family-member who they actually like. The person's wishes should obviously be followed and the family shouldn't hold precedence over the person's lover or whatever, but lawyer's benefit from having both sides fight over the case for years, and so it's a thing.
>>
Still massively over payed for her one expression
>>
>$1.5m
even with her roles on the purge and judge dredd?
>>
She'll have to resort to being a professional domme right?
>>
File: extremely painful.gif (613 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
extremely painful.gif
613 KB, 1280x720
>>71990876
>played a fortune to her ex husband
>>
>>71990839
>150k per episode
>poor

thats like 3.5 years of my salary in a couple of weeks or however long it takes them to make an episode.

also
>playing make belive
>hard
>>
>>71990876
What do you call a female in this dire situation? A cuntck?
>>
>>71993084
Don't forget how all her scenes takes place in King's Landing. She's not even filming in whatever cold hellhole Kit is stuck filming in, she's on vacation.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.