[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the Red God in GoT actually exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: FieryHeartoftheLordofLight.png (41 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
FieryHeartoftheLordofLight.png
41 KB, 1500x1500
Does the Red God in GoT actually exist?
>>
File: lord of light.jpg (30 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
lord of light.jpg
30 KB, 640x356
yes
>>
File: OldMelisandre.jpg (3 MB, 3451x2100) Image search: [Google]
OldMelisandre.jpg
3 MB, 3451x2100
Isn't pic related enough proofs?
>>
>>71989949
Bran isn't a God, he is taking advantage of a natural occurrence from the weirwoods. Magic in GoT isn't real.
>>
>>71989989
>morphing into dragons
>magic isn't real guis XD
>>
>>71989989

The most retarded post I've ever seen.
>>
>>71989972
No, she had a necklace that cast a glamour. Why would she need an enchanted item if her God is everywhere?
>>
>>71990019
>>71990022
Magic in GoT isn't magic: it's a natural occurrence of the world. Is the tide coming in an example of God or an example of the pull of the moon?
>>
Probably, though I doubt we'll ever see the gods in any direct way in either books or show.
>>
>>71990026
>>71990022
>>71990019
Forgot to add that there is no afterlife in the series: every person brought back has said there was nothing.
If there was a God where is the afterlife?
>>
>>71990069
M8 your autism is off the scale
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 733x1090) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 733x1090
All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

"Ours is the fury that burns, for the night is dark and full of terrors."
>>
Yes
But in the lord of the rings, "we wont see them but feel their effects" kind of way
>>
Well it's the only god we saw actual magic from, rh'llor and the faceless god
>>
>>71990146
Please tell me how magic proved the Red God is real.
For instance Beric was resurrected because thoros of met gave him last rites ( a kiss) which was traditional but now apparently revives the dead.
If Rhollor has always been real why did it only work after the dragons hatched?
>>
>>71990182
No, you saw magic being performed. You never saw a God at all. It may be attributed to a God but in reality the magic works because it is a naturally occurring element in that world.
>>
>>71990256
Draguns are the red god blessing
>>
>>71990301
hello preston
>>
>>71990159

Lel

Stanniscucks

Always gets me...

How long before Barathfags die out

Some are still holding on to scraps
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.