[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did she not get an Emmy nod, seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1468515551649.png (340 KB, 536x507) Image search: [Google]
1468515551649.png
340 KB, 536x507
How did she not get an Emmy nod, seriously?
>>
She got touched by the black plague.
>>
The Emmy is a statue. It can't nod.
>>
>>71988656
Is there any medium on Earth more cucked than comic books?
>>
Jessica Jones was pretty much Jessica Jones crying and or sulking for the entire season + a few hardboiled detective monologues
>>
>>71988656
>discount Eva Green with raptor feet

keep dreaming
>>
>>71988656
Same reason Beast of No Nation didn't get any Oscar Noms. Traditional entertainment platforms aren't going to legitimize internet production companies like Netflix, they are their biggest competition.
>>
because she was carried by every other supporting actor on the show. It's pretty bad when the titular/main character is the worst one in the whole show both in writing and performance.
>>
Because there really wasn't anything stand out about her performance.

So she mopes about getting raped for a few episodes. Law & Order SUV tackles that shit every week and has for the last 10 years.

She wasn't bad but she wasn't that great.
>>
>>71988656
pretty much every other cast member stole every scene
>>
>>71988790
Narcos and Bloodline got nominations though.
>>
>>71988656

*Emmy nods respectfully towards you*
>>
>>71988656
she's a tall slut and doesn't wear panties.
>>
Jessica Jones presently surprised me but nothing was really worthy of an Emmy.

The only Superhero show that deserves at least a nomination for anything is Daredevil. Not even a win, just a courtesy nomination.
>>
>>71988932
>actually good shows got nominations

yeah what a shock
>>
I would give her all the emmis for that pointless BLACKED scenes.
>>
>>71988790
>house of cards
>>
File: 1440428498045.jpg (99 KB, 1200x872) Image search: [Google]
1440428498045.jpg
99 KB, 1200x872
Does one of those scenes happen to be where she got enriched by the BBC?
>>
>>71988656
did Tennant got a nomination?
if he did then fuck everybody else
>>
>>71988656

She was pretty shit and everyone on her show was a moron except for Luke Cage.
>>
File: hotsawcechug.jpg (130 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
hotsawcechug.jpg
130 KB, 620x413
>>71988656
>Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
>Television
Jessica Jones is a Netflix series; Netflix is a web streaming service, not television broadcast.

I know other web series have gotten emmys in the past, but they really shouldn't. Different medium should have its own awards ceremony.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.