[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: blue ranger.png (202 KB, 599x310) Image search: [Google]
blue ranger.png
202 KB, 599x310
>>
yeah /pol/ needs to fucking die
>>
He isnt even good looking wtf
>>
>>71985932
this
>>
>>71985894
Let me guess, we should be upset about this news that's been known a year.
>>
WHY ISN'T HE THE BLACK RANGER?!??
>>
>>71985937
get out of here with your lookism
>>
>>71985932
>having to imitate a tripfag

Pathetic
>>
Why are shitty super hero movies and tv shows so important to this board?
>>
>>71985894
Is he going to be gay? Since he's wearing fag earings I assume yes.
>>
>>71985894
What? The blue ranger is always black just like how the red ranger is always white, pink Ranger is always asian and yellow ranger always the stereotypical white girl
>>
File: power-ranger.jpg (105 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
power-ranger.jpg
105 KB, 1080x1080
>we can't have the black guy be the black ranger because that's racist
>>
>>71986116
Yellow ranger was the gook Pink was the girl
>>
>>71986116
To be honest we've had so many power rangers seasons that literally every race was every color at some point. I think the only way to have something truly new or controversial was to make a trans ranger. Thank god they didn't.
>>
>>71985894
WE WUZ POWA RANGAR
>>
>>71986219

Makes me wonder how pissed these cunts would be watching Space Patrol Delta.
>>
>>71986202
ROFL YOU SAID GOOK 10/10

SAY CHINK NEXT. DO IT
>>
>>71986219
In the combat footage from japan that they used for mighty morphin power rangers yellow was male, that's why there is no skirt and potentially a tiny asian bulge.
>>
>>71986526
>implying no one knows about Boi except you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.