[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this channel was funny once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: cinemas.jpg (28 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cinemas.jpg
28 KB, 900x900
Reminder that this channel was funny once
>>
>Thread is not giving me a lap dance right now
>>
>>71985045
Really? When?
>>
>>71985045

> That's racist.
>>
>Character doesn't know something before they're told
>ding
>>
>>71985093
Back when the videos was only 2-8 minutes long and not just nitpicking as it is now.
>>
>We're white
>DING!
>>
>Female character implied to be attractive
>That's sexist!
>Male character implied to be attractive
>I'm secure enough in my sexuality to remove a sin
>>
>>71985093
when it was legitimately pointing out things like crew error and plot holes and not just being quirky sorandum like >>71985063 and >>71985118
>>
>>71987219
I disagree. That just sounded like stupid nitpicking and wasn't funny at all. Like reading the "goofs" page on IMDb and calling it comedy. I used to hate the channel, but the satire now isn't that bad. They need to do more What's the Cost? videos though.
>>
>>71987219
what's funny about just pointing plot holes and errors, that's just autism.
it's the over the top silly shit that made it funny.

maybe their videos are too long now.
>>
>character makes a mistake which is clearly outlined to the viewer and narrator thinks it was a script error
>ding

>character deliberately lies about a fact and narrator says its a script error, quoting how what they said is wrong and going as far to show proof, leaving out the fact that it was an intentional lie

>man or soldier charges enemy or sacrifices himself, narrator claims it was an idiotic move
>ding
>>
>>71987463
The absolute worse is when a character does something that will obviously be explained later and they ding it.
>>
No they weren't.

>>>/v/
>>
>>71987564
Yes they were

>>>/mu/

I can link to random boards too.
>>
>>71987746
But they weren't.

>>>/trash/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.