[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mfw Game of Thrones is destroying Emmys again nominated MAISIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1465190702626.jpg (45 KB, 611x464) Image search: [Google]
1465190702626.jpg
45 KB, 611x464
mfw Game of Thrones is destroying Emmys again

nominated

MAISIE WILLIAMS
EMILIA CLARKE
PETER DINKLAGE (dindu anything this season)

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
>>
>>71981532
This happens all the time with the Emmys. Bet they will win too. Doesn't matter that this show is beyond horrible now. The people on these awards committees are so out of touch and behind the times.
>>
Watch Black-ish win, Dinklage win,and Mr. Robot get snubbed.

Golden Globes > Emmys every day

>Expecting the Emmys to actually watch the shows they nominate

These are the same people that gave Jim Parsons multiple awards
>>
File: 1457638497416.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457638497416.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I'm a thronie, but that's just fucking sad. The only one of those three that maybe had an above-average performance this season was Maisie. Jonathon Pryce or Lena Headey were the best this season, I think.

>tfw based Ian McShane was on for one episode and gave the best performance of the season
>tfw this shit is beneath him, so he made sure his character was a one-off
>>
Please let this be The American's year.

PLEASE.
>>
Not one Nomination for "The Leftovers"

I'm mad
>>
>>71981532
>Emilia Clarke

what?
>>
You missed Kit Harington and Lena Headey. Lena Headey deserves it
>>
>>71981992
Kit was fine and Lena Headey was the only one who actually deserved it
>>
>>71981532
>emilia clarke

jesus wtf, his acting is awfull
>>
File: mfw_emilia.png (2 MB, 1770x792) Image search: [Google]
mfw_emilia.png
2 MB, 1770x792
>>71981532
>EMILIA CLARKE

FUCKING HOW?
>>
File: earthsans.png (136 KB, 604x370) Image search: [Google]
earthsans.png
136 KB, 604x370
>>71981532

>not nominated

The emmy's are shit. She did more than fucking Maisie this season

>you now wonder how long until their friendship is torn apart due to gayness like this
>>
>>71981943
Because the leftovers is trash. I did t even watch once I found out they are never going to explain what caused the disappearances, what's the fucking point?
>>
>>71982132
Sophie is not a good actress though. I mean, neither is Maise, but still. Although both are a million times better than Emilia.
>>
>>71981943

What the fuck ??

At least Nora and Kevin garvey for best first role
>>
>>71982167
She could be if she stopped playing herself all the time.
>>
It's almost like people don't realise that the production companies select the nominees for their respective shows so of course GoT would choose the three most normie popular characters.
>>
>>71981906
>I'm a thronie
You're what?
>>
>>71982205
What is the pof a mystery show that never solves the .mystery? At least there should be an arc where t :/ e president reveals a it was aliens and the planet gears up for an intergalactic rescue mission to save the last.
What did we get? Angst, depression, teenage sulking and no plot direction.
The Leftovers are theorist kind of "entertainment" pointless drivel and directionless storylines ultimately revealing nothing at all.
What is the show even about?
>>
>>71981532
why those two and not cersei, she obviously had the biggest stuff happening. dinklage for this season is a massive slap in the face to the male cast that actually did anything this season, more than half of his scenes were spent drinking with grey worm and missandei and talking about cocks
>>
>>71982229

>Sophie Turner as an Auschwitz Jew

imagine the possibilities.
>>
>>71981532
also the best scenes from Maise's story were watching the reenactments
>>
File: coonhound.jpg (66 KB, 736x1081) Image search: [Google]
coonhound.jpg
66 KB, 736x1081
>>71981943
I had a dream about Carrie last night
>>
Dink barely did shit this season, seriously what the fuck?

>muh cock jokes

>muh drinks

>muh white man's folly

>muh dragons
>>
>>71982429
Go on
>>
>>71982441

It's all he's done for two years. His arc pretty much finished with him killing Tywin, now he's just there.
>>
LIAM CUNNINGHAM DID MORE THAN THE DINK
>>
>>71982326
A game of thrones fan.
>>
>>71982336
Bait or just retarded?
>>
Whoever is in charge of giving nominations is just maintaining the status quo, it's the same shit with Jennifer Lawrence and her noms
>>
>>71981532
>MAISIE WILLIAMS

lmao.... what
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.