[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I liked this >I didn't >really? >uh-huh >huh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
>I liked this
>I didn't
>really?
>uh-huh
>huh
>well what about this
>yeah I liked it
>me too
>yeah

Amazing film criticism.
>>
>>71980566
Jay needs to man up more against Mike's opinions.
>>
>>71980566
Are you going to try to best your total from yesterday of number of pointless RLM thread you make?

Seriously, fuck off idiot.
>>
>>71980566
So what does your greentext have to do with RLM?
>>
>>71980566

>tfw this is still the most honest and accurate film criticism on youtube
>>
>>71980809
>Honest
>Every blockbuster is better than sex
>>
File: olook.jpg (39 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
olook.jpg
39 KB, 625x351
>>
>>71980840
no that was spill.com
>>
File: 1467208370830.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1467208370830.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>71980566
You are literally moaning about another person creating media that they enjoy and want others to enjoy as well. What are you expecting a fucking medal?
>>
>Jay: I hated this movie
>Mike: I loved this movie
>Jay: Well I didn't hate it...

Alternative:

>Mike: I hated this movie
>Jay: We should mention this was written by our good friend Max Landis
>Mike: There were some problems... maybe it was better in the script... I'm not sure how much got cut out...
>>
Take a drink every time they say "It had good action"
>>
>>71981040
Reminder that this little meme setup never actually happened.
>>
>>71980856
hold le door xDD le Stannis!
>>
>>71981045

Take a drink every time Mike completely ignores something Jay says and Jay awkwardly takes a sip of beer to save face
>>
>Jay: I don't like the alien design, it's a Giger rip-off
>Mike: the design doesn't matter
>Jay: yeah whatever I guess

LAUREN
>>
>>71981199
So never?
>>
>>71981201
>>Jay: yeah whatever I guess
That last part didn't happen. Mike may not have cared about the alien design but Jay didn't back off on the fact that he didn't like the design.

Why are you fuckers so desperate for internal conflict amongst your pretend friends? Go outside. Meet real people.
>>
>>71980748
>>71980856
>>71980959
>>71981062
>>71981223

AIDSMoby kys
>>
>Well what do you think about it
>Hated it worst movie ever terrible I want to get a lobotomy to forget
>I kinda liked it.
>I mean I didn't hate it. Its not a bad movie. Maybe even a good movie. You know what it was actually great. I recommend it.

every time.
>>
>>71981567
Why keep posting this when it's not accurate in the slightest? What do you gain from it?
>>
>>71981910
First time I posted something like that. It is absolutely accurate though.
>>
>>71982066
Like when they disagreed on Independence Day Resurgence? Or when they disagreed on Civil War? Or when Jay defended Green Room's bleak tone? Or when Jay disagreed on Me Him Her?
>>
>>71980566

>So Mike, what did you think of the new ghostbusters 2016?
>Wellll Jayyy...*childlike grin*
>you're gonna hate me buttt I lovedd it
>it was probably the best movie of the summer, and I'm not just saying that to be a reactionary
>Seriously? Did we watch the same movie? The pacing was terrible, the jokes fell flat, it was like an Adam Sander movie
>*slide whistle*
>I dunno, I just..I felt like it really captured the feel of the original movie, all things being considered
>there were uh, a few little parts that took me out of it, but overall it was good
>*Mike smiles longingly*
>a charming little movie that turned out good despite all odds
>>
>>71982206
>>a charming little movie
Mike would never say this.
>>
>>71982190
Nope. Every episode.
Same shit.
Jay always gives in.
>>
Theyre terrible

They get paid on patreon

They make 1 review a month usually of one movie despite a 12 dozen releasing a month.

like what else are they doing all month? Best of worst?
>>
>>71982223
>being this willfully autistic
>>
>>71982222

>it was great!
>a perfect little film that hit all the marks
>*jay shaking head*
>>
>>71982265
>Theyre terrible
>They get paid on patreon
Are you saying they're terrible because people voluntarily give them money on Patreon?

>They make 1 review a month usually of one movie despite a 12 dozen releasing a month.
This is straight up wrong.

>like what else are they doing all month? Best of worst?
That's one other thing they're doing, yes.
>>
>>71982313
Hey I am not the one defending my imaginary friends online.
>>
>>71982265
counting money and laughing all the way to the bank
>>
>>71982352
they could use the lie of lie that they are working on Space Cop so less videos, but can not use the lie anymore.

whats the new lie for lackluster contents then?
>>
>>71982494
July (so far)
>Ghostbusters reView
>Best of the Worst: Wheel #12
>Eraserhead reView

June
>HITB: Independence Day Resurgence
>Best of the Worst #41
>Independence Day reView
>Escape from New York reView

May
>Half in the Bag: Xmen Apocalypse
>Tremors reView
>Pre Rec: Doom
>Best of the Worst: Wheel #11
>Half in the Bag: Captain America Civil War
>Half in the Bag: Green Room
>Pre Rec: Quentum Break

April
>Best of the Worst: Plinketto
>Masters of the Universe commentary track
>Half in the Bag: Hardcore Henry

Seems pretty consistent to me. Find something new to bitch about, faggot.
>inb4 "it only counts as REAL content if I say it does"
>>
How do you think Rich reconciles the fact that he's a 40 year old man who works for minimum wage and has to rent an apartment (rather than have a house) in Milwaukee of all fucking places, eating fast food as his diet and fucking a physically retarded femnazi? For years he had to work menial construction jobs to make ends meet, with the low point of his life involving something as mundane as a parking ticket.

Rich had a difficult life growing up--his mother was a crack whore and his father was absent most of the time. His loving grandmother tried, but she placated young Rich with videogames and dreams of a better life. Dreams that Rich was never able to cash in on. The constant failures in his life shaped him as the Don Quixote figure we have today, an empty casket of ruination and aspirations.

A man with no training, no education, no real life experience tries to make his voice heard. This echoes the warnings of the great capitalists of the 19th century, showing that, given power, the proles will replace society with an empty shell of itself. Reflecting this, Rich only brings his jaded, cynical outlook on life to the table.

Mike uplifted him from his sorry state, but even then Mike and Jay keep him around so they have an easy source of schadenfreude. While Mike and Jay make a comfortable living doing what they love, Rich remains a punching bag. They keep him around as a literal reminder of the failures of Generation X, encapsulated by Rich's love of shitty grunge rock and old school FPSes like Doom.

Many nights Rich does nothing but play videogames, sometimes playing live to a crowd of people even more pathetic than him. Previously Recorded gives him solace that no matter how much of a fuckup he is, he will never be on the same tier as the retards that join him every Wednesday and Sunday night. This is the only thing that keeps Rich from giving up the ghost. Not his girlfriend. Not his childhood friends. But the mere feeling that he is better than somebody.
>>
>>71982702
Could be worse. He could be a worthless permavirgin that spends all day posting the same stale pastas over and over again about people more successful than him on /tv/
>>
>>71982677
I've never understood the faggots here that bitch about them being "lazy." They seem to always be working on something, and their videos are usually pretty long so they take more time and work to edit than most youtube crap.
>>
>>71983033
baiters gonna bait
takers gonna take
>>
>>71983381
It's not bait though. There are people that legitimately complain about how much they make on Patreon vs. how much output they have.
>>
>>71982206
This is literally what's going to happen.

Mike is a pleb deep down inside, has always been
>>
>>71983428
It's bait. That's what bait is. You need to get better at learning to recognize bait.
>>
Red letter mania are living in the bodies of smug Xmen generations mythology. I have nothing but bad thoughts towards those meanies who do the shows and ask for the money, because they're a bunch of LOSERS. Be wise /tv/, stay on this board and you'll be cruising towards success in no time.
>>
I don't watch RLM for deep intellectual film criticism I watch them for comedy
>>
How abusive is Mike towards Jay?
>>
>>71983524
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.