[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Will this be the new /tv/ arthouse kino we've been waiting for since Drive?

Can the Goose do it again? The absolute madman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDMf9m7FXd4
>>
pepe and scorpion man together? woah i'll meme this
>>
stone wont get naked so i wont watch ha ha
>>
>>71979722
>wanting pepe to get naked
what kind of faggot are you?
>>
>>71979520
Wait for the Terrence Malick movie with Gosling
>>
File: 1343497129512.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1343497129512.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
>the goose singing
>>
File: plane crash.jpg (202 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
plane crash.jpg
202 KB, 1280x853
>>71979520
This is the guy who did pic related, so I'm expecting big things
>>
>>71981731
why? if i want to be bored out of my mind while some pretentious cunt tries to ambiguously tell me the meaning of life from his christo-centric viewpoint, I'll just read more Aquinas
At least he was intelligent
>implying you've ever read aquinas
>implying you know any philosophy other than what dipshits here have told you about in relation to malick
>>
>>71979520
But will there be more to it than DUDE ROMANCE LAMOA
>>
The fact that Emma Stone is an attractive women and not at all like a frog in her films is an enduring testament to the power of cinema.
>>
Why do Gosling and Stone always seem to work together?
>>
>>71979520
What do you mean, OGF already came out?
>>
>>71984336
Sounds like that movie with Paul "a class act" Dano.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.