[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
My grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands. I've been looking at mine all my life, every day since I was 5, and you know what I've just realized? They're fucking feet.
>>
really makes you think
>>
>>71977310
Sometimes it's not the milk that's bad, it's the cereal
>>
Anyone ever say to you "take a picture it lasts longer"? Well, Ray, today I'm running a photo shoot and what's going to develop is a bunch of dead guys in this town - my Kodak fucking moment. Caspere never owned a camera or a camera phone but he knew this.
>>
You can't have your cake and eat it, too? Well fuck that Ray, I have my cake, I'm eating it, too and I'm going to the be the frosting on a lot of asshole's lives, today. I'm blowing out all the candles, and nobody but nobody is going to wonder anymore about who is the only big guy is this town anymore. I'm going to be the cake of the walk. Caspere knew this.
>>
>>71977310
Holy shit, I posted this in the first one of these threads fucking ages ago and it's still being reposted.
>>
You know how they say measure twice, cut once? Well, I don't give a fuck about that Ray. Just know there's a ruler. Always a fucking ruler.
>>
My grandfather once asked me if I has a girlfriend,I answered no, he said I must be dating rosy palmer and her five sisters.My hand is my girlfriend ,grandad knew this
>>
Ray, have you ever heard the saying, "As the twig is bent, the tree inclines"? Well right now I'm inclined to beat the shit out of you if you don't give me my tree-fiddy. Caspere had no idea
>>
>>71979293
GOAT.
O
A
T
>>
Ever hear that old saw about old saws, Ray? Me neither, but this old saw still has some teeth and it's ready to cut this town in half, measure by measure. When I come a lumbering you all better head for the forest. Casper knew this.
>>
you know how they say every dog has its day, Ray? well I've used up all nine of my lives digging up bones only to wind up in the doghouse every night and I gotta tell, I don't feel like the king of the jungle of here
>>
y'know how they say that distance makes the heart grow fonder? well, Ray, I'm so far gone you must fucking love me
>>
>>71980612
Caspere had no idea I was a 6 story tall amphibian from the paleolithic era
>>
Can we talk about this season maybe?
I only just finished it
>>
They say all roads lead to Rome, but I'm out of fucking gas and I can see it burning on the horizon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.